Who let Rameez Raja in?

Gambit

he was also saying " Opening in south africa is tough and so Sachin is coming down the order." some one should remind him the 2003 wc when Sachin raped Chuckter and co. while opening
I was thinking the exact same thing. Saala Pajama.

From the time Mr. Raja has made his special appearance in this year's edition, i have always noticed an attempt to ridicule the one's around him, cheap humour and the terrible commentary off course, The Danny Morrison - "Slide Joke", Ridiculing Siva and the bits and pieces like on how Pakis were being missed in this tourney, The latest one was as zaheer said, SRT coming down the order, that (unt reffered to it as "Subcontinental Batsmen find it difficult to open in South African conditions", is he that dumb to not realize the gravity of the problem MI were facing with their middle order, for SRT to come and stablize things. I think its a serious attempt by Raja, to ridicule the IPL and ones involved in it.

the worst thing is that the Pakistanis give anti-India comments and then participate even in an Indian league The only former Pakistani player whom I respect a bit is Wasim Akram because he has always been pro-India most of the time and he has helped Indian fast bowlers and also given them tips several times
If you watch 2003 world cup replay ,you can hear Rameez crying to throw the ball at Sachin to injure him if the Pakis could not out him.Shame on Rameez for his comment.The only genuine person was his brother Waseem Raja ,who has died some time back.

Siva's favorite quotes 1) He got the distance.. didn't get the elevation 2) He got the elevation.. didn't get the distance 3) He neither got the elevation nor got the distance 4) He got the distance and the elevation
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Guest gaurav_indian
Siva's favorite quotes 1) He got the distance.. didn't get the elevation 2) He got the elevation.. didn't get the distance 3) He neither got the elevation nor got the distance 4) He got the distance and the elevation
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Brilliant! :haha:

:haha::haha::haha: His favorite quote on Lbw decisions - "As plumb as it can get"....doesn't matter even if those decisions are marginal...God I hate this guy!!!

If you watch 2003 world cup replay ' date='you can hear Rameez crying to throw the ball at Sachin to injure him if the Pakis could not out him.Shame on Rameez for his comment.The only genuine person was his brother Waseem Raja ,who has died some time back.[/quote'] Yes I heard that, the other commentator I think was Gavaskar and he went silent for a whole 2-3 overs after that statement. It shows the Pakis and their true sewer mind and thoughts .

Ramiz Raja doesn't know etiquette. Sometimes he will ask some embarrasing questions to players thinking it is funny. "Do you like sitting on the bench" kind of questions. Best punishment for him is forcing Arunlal to describle about bird migration to him

Guest Gunner
Ramiz Raja doesn't know etiquette. Sometimes he will ask some embarrasing questions to players thinking it is funny. "Do you like sitting on the bench" kind of questions. Best punishment for him is forcing Arunlal to describle about bird migration to him
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: BTW I have never seen such a boring commentator in my life. When itsa six or a single or wicket, he always makes sure he tells it with the same tone. what a piece of Shyte this guy is as a commentator.