Who let Rameez Raja in?

Gambit

the worst thing is that the Pakistanis give anti-India comments and then participate even in an Indian league The only former Pakistani player whom I respect a bit is Wasim Akram because he has always been pro-India most of the time and he has helped Indian fast bowlers and also given them tips several times

Guest gaurav_indian

lol i dont understand why do people generalize here?Has Rameez done something bad to india?People start calling every pakistani a terrorist.Some guys need to grow up.

lol i dont understand why do people generalize here?Has Rameez done something bad to india?People start calling every pakistani a terrorist.Some guys need to grow up.
He made comments even before start of IPL saying absence of Paki players will affect IPL popularity.. now he was trying to speak about Sohail Tanveer out of nothing in the commentary ... why the feck has he to bring Sohail Tanveer when there is no relation to that here Check some articles by Pameez Raza ... I dont think think he is pro-India and giving such interviews http://content.cricinfo.com/ipl2009/content/story/399626.html http://www.telegraphindia.com/1090417/jsp/sports/story_10834135.jsp http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/news/cricket/india-must-tour-pakistan-says-ramiz-raja-szh

I am tracking his commentry. He keeps using few good words here and there about IPL so that he keep all the Indian folkz and the IPL organizers bit happy. One could easily make it out that he is frustrated
I agree he sounds frustated and he keeps on bringing Pakistan and Pakistani player references when that is not needed .. all the other commentators are very much into IPL but Pameez Raza seems he is not much interested in this .. he was trying to devalue it a bit even in the toss . his tone did not sound right at all

I agree he sounds frustated and he keeps on bringing Pakistan and Pakistani player references when that is not needed .. all the other commentators are very much into IPL but Pameez Raza seems he is not much interested in this .. he was trying to devalue it a bit even in the toss . his tone did not sound right at all
Jealousy + Envy = Don't know whether to laugh or cry. Put a show for the cameras

Guest gaurav_indian
Where is Wasim Akram?????????????? :dontknow:
He is training Kamran Khan and Atul Sharma.:dance:

He is training Kamran Khan and Atul Sharma.:dance:
BTW is Wasim Akram hired by BCCI .. he is in India I think not in SA .. so he wont be able to help KK ... but he might help in the future .. I heard he had joined MRF Academy and other other bowling academy in India

Guest gaurav_indian
BTW is Wasim Akram hired by BCCI .. he is in India I think not in SA .. so he wont be able to help KK ... but he might help in the future .. I heard he had joined MRF Academy and other other bowling academy in India
Yeah i think he is working for an academy in Delhi.

Wasim Akram lives in India. Goes to visit Pakistan sometimes.