Can you hear the...

Ram

Khote you don't know how to be a good sport neither does Marirs. You both ruin the phun... phucking idjets...wonly ju guys fight like ladies and throw your purses at each other :mad: Ban PK and Marirs from IPL phorum :protest: :orderorder:
Prove it. And don't tell me you get your panties twisted if I mention lungis.

These days Khota is just behaving like that chap Yuvraj4Captaincy who used to annoy all the posters and eventually got banned permanently, I guess. In fact he was one of the reasons for some people disliking yuvi here ...or is khota the same guy? :dontknow:

These days Khota is just behaving like that chap Yuvraj4Captaincy who used to annoy all the posters and eventually got banned permanently' date=' I guess. In fact he was one of the reasons for some people disliking yuvi here ...or is khota the same guy? :dontknow:[/quote'] Nah. PK knows his cricket facts. Y4C used to cry about Dhoni being a backstabber and stealing Yuvraj's original job as captain.

These days Khota is just behaving like that chap Yuvraj4Captaincy who used to annoy all the posters and eventually got banned permanently' date=' I guess. [b']In fact he was one of the reasons for some people disliking yuvi here ...or is khota the same guy? :dontknow:
:hysterical::hysterical: Humm..nice reasons for h4ting players. Carry on.