Jinxing and anti-jinxing

DomainK

Its now getting irritating' date=' my participation in the match threads has declined due to various reasons and this is certainly one of them.[/quote']
I reduced and now have stopped posting in match threads because of this. I will now avoid match threads.
you were not active in the IPL match threads even before the jinxing started. :hmmm: The participation in the IPL threads have been comparatively low except the first two matches. Anyways I hope that the jinxers and anti-jinxers would stop doing all this jinxing and anti-jinxing and hope the match threads would be as popular as the Indian ODI matches. :eyedance:

:dontknow: All my posts are 100% genuine posts.
being a KXIP fan you are supporting my jinxing :nervous: hope my jinxing does not fail today :nervous: I still have money on DC in this match :secret:
:fail:

I posted crap in yesterday's match thread just for a change. I will stop doing it now altogether. :((
MM I don't think once in a while post is a problem or when there is a separate thread like for Ponting when everyone tries to jinx his century but every second post in the match thread being XYZ will win easily in 12 overs ..... gets so irritating that members stop visiting the thread at all

MM I don't think once in a while post is a problem or when there is a separate thread like for Ponting when everyone tries to jinx his century but every second post in the match thread being XYZ will win easily in 12 overs ..... gets so irritating that members stop visiting the thread at all
Exactly. It can be fun if done once in a while. But to have loads of this **** in every page is irritating. Whole match threads reduce to this crap these days.

It has gotten out of hand. Main culprits being Flamy and Virurulez. Get your act together for FFS!
Good you hit the nail on the head; I like flamy and viru's posts in general but the jinxing/counter is OTT