Jinxing and anti-jinxing

DomainK

It has gotten out of hand. Main culprits being Flamy and Virurulez. Get your act together for FFS!
Good you hit the nail on the head; I like flamy and viru's posts in general but the jinxing/counter is OTT
Yes!!
I will not post much praises for the teams but will reduce them significantly. Hope flamy does that too. :orderorder:
Thanks.

You have Indian flag and vote for pakistan. Shame on you' date=' paki.[/quote']
oh' date=' you are one of those bhai-bhai jeet lo dil types. What's this now? Praising pak? :hatsoff:[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I am afraid I will have to revisit the decision to quit visiting the IPL match threads. 2/3 members have made it their business to pump BS into the threads and I am afraid nothing can be done about it. I wont post in IPL match threads hereafter.

Guest gaurav_indian
:dontknow: All my posts are 100% genuine posts.
haan 100% shudh desi ghee se bani posts.:giggle:

I am afraid I will have to revisit the decision to quit visiting the IPL match threads. 2/3 members have made it their business to pump BS into the threads and I am afraid nothing can be done about it. I wont post in IPL match threads hereafter.
I'm going to go one better. If 'Sachin is a coward' is what I what I have to endure if I want to follow IPL, I'm not going to visit the forums until the IPL ends.

I'm going to go one better. If 'Sachin is a coward' is what I what I have to endure if I want to follow IPL' date=' I'm not going to visit the forums until the IPL ends.[/quote'] No need of these extreme measures, just ignore the user.

I'm going to go one better. If 'Sachin is a coward' is what I what I have to endure if I want to follow IPL' date=' I'm not going to visit the forums until the IPL ends.[/quote'] I already have that in my mind. This forum is developing a culture that I do not like and its not only confines to the match threads. My participation in the next few days will reduce. I hope things will get better after IPL.

I request some of you guys to consider the fact that this being an MB, its virtually impossible to micro-manage the content different posters bring here. People may not always post the way we want them to, but that should not deter our participation here. Bottom line - Dont give trolls and deliberately provocative posters more respect than they deserve. If someone decides to voluntarily reduce their participation here because of such posts, then it means giving in to those trolls.

It's all about adjusting. Even i hate this jinxing and stuff since they are overdone, but well you can't really complaint. Just like you people are annoyed by other posters who are jinxing and stuff, some one like me is annoyed by those posts which keep mentioning the word "God" I mean even I am a big Tendulkar fan, but when i enter a thread i see God god everywhere rather then some useful stuff. Now thats another bad quality of posters. I seriously hate but i don't say anything about it.. Well we all gotta adjust on this public forum Everyone has some sorta bad quality.. As much as you both are rite @ Domaink and Graphic, there are things which you guys should focus on aswell. Rest all is good..