Virat Kohli

someone

OK i was not aware that 2 of them were for the u-21s But Pujara is exceptional talent, noone can deny that.
I haven't seen much of him so won't comment based on Indian domestic cricket scorecards. But a few people who have seen and described him on this forum, and whose opinion I have time for, have said he has potential but has FTB tendencies.

I haven't seen much of him so won't comment based on Indian domestic cricket scorecards. But a few people who have seen and described him on this forum' date=' and whose opinion I have time for, have said he has potential but has FTB tendencies.[/quote'] I saw him in the challengers, quite good even in the ODI format

OK i was not aware that 2 of them were for the u-21s But Pujara is exceptional talent, noone can deny that.
Have you seen him bat? U wouldn't say this then. Just based on batting talent, there's no youngster, imho, that's better than Rohit. (who himself needs to play better against short pitch stuff). Badri and Pujara have quite unorthodox techniques, and Kohli is right now an FTB (might work for ODIs, but as an opener I dont think so).

Have you seen him bat? U wouldn't say this then. Just based on batting talent, there's no youngster, imho, that's better than Rohit. (who himself needs to play better against short pitch stuff). Badri and Pujara have quite unorthodox techniques, and Kohli is right now an FTB (might work for ODIs, but as an opener I dont think so).
I've never heard anyone say that.