Sehwag and Gambhir - out of touch?

Sachinism

Gauti will return to form soon IMO because he is playing sensibly nowadays but Viru is continuing with pathetic shots .. I am really getting frustated with Veeru getting out in a few runs or ducks nowadays.. its been a long time now since he is not performing

Gauti will return to form soon IMO because he is playing sensibly nowadays but Viru is continuing with pathetic shots .. I am really getting frustated with Veeru getting out in a few runs or ducks nowadays.. its been a long time now since he is not performing
True, gauti seems to in OK touch and i guess he will come good once Dhoni enthrusts him the huge responsibility to hold the innigs together while others can play easily. He definitely isn't getting out playing rash shots. But Viru :headshake:

In the event that Viru's poor form extends to the next tournament' date=' and if he happens to misfire in T20 WC, who will we use as opener (any backup opener in squad?)?[/quote'] Kartik would have been ideal but he isnt in the squad. if that happens then i think dhoni will go with irfan pathan he will be handy in england plus a good fielder. I wonder if sehwags injury has anything to do with him not firing.

I really beleive that openers play the most crucial role in T20(more than ODIs and tests)-it could be a differnce between 145 and 180 score.Viru has 3 matches and a practice game against pakistan to get ready for th world cup.
Hope that Veeru returns to form soon or he might have to face the axe .. he is not trying to play properly and that is really worrying ... he has gifted away his wicket by playing lame shots in 80% of the matches .. Gauti is still playing well and I think Gauti will return back to form soon as he is at least trying to regain his form by playing sensibly ..if Veeru is not in form in T20 WC then there might be a difference of at least 30 runs or more every match because first six overs will not be capitalized then ... middle order is looking quite good with Raina, Rohit, MSD, Yusuf, Irfan, Bhajji all in form at least with the batting but the openers particularly Sehwag is a major concern.. if Veeru does not regain his form even in the WC then maybe Ravindra Jadeja might take his place in the team as Jadeja looks in good form with both batting and bowling ... but without Veeru Indian team would not be feared in the first six overs by the opposition bowlers Hope that Veeru returns to form soon :pray: The most worrying thing about Veeru's batting recently is that he is not even trying to play a sensible innings but playing reckless shots instead .. he is not learning from his mistakes but repeating them and that is surely a major concern

Hope that Veeru returns to form soon or he might have to face the axe .. he is not trying to play properly and that is really worrying ... he has gifted away his wicket by playing lame shots in 80% of the matches .. Gauti is still playing well and I think Gauti will return back to form soon as he is at least trying to regain his form by playing sensibly ..if Veeru is not in form in T20 WC then there might be a difference of at least 30 runs or more every match because first six overs will not be capitalized then ... middle order is looking quite good with Raina, Rohit, MSD, Yusuf, Irfan, Bhajji all in form at least with the batting but the openers particularly Sehwag is a major concern.. if Veeru does not regain his form even in the WC then maybe Ravindra Jadeja might take his place in the team as Jadeja looks in good form with both batting and bowling ... but without Veeru Indian team would not be feared in the first six overs by the opposition bowlers Hope that Veeru returns to form soon :pray: The most worrying thing about Veeru's batting recently is that he is not even trying to play a sensible innings but playing reckless shots instead .. he is not learning from his mistakes but repeating them and that is surely a major concern
The more Viru falls early, the more is the pressure on middle order. FL bhai, I believe you forgot to add Yuvi in your list. Think they are solid now going by their form.

The more Viru falls early' date=' the more is the pressure on middle order. FL bhai, I believe you forgot to add Yuvi in your list. Think they are solid now going by their form.[/quote'] Yes I forgot Veeru .. he is also looking good.. all the Indian players are looking solid in batting including even the bench strength like Ravindra Jadeja . . the main worry is only the openers and especially Veeru BOwling is not looking bad either

Yes I forgot Veeru .. he is also looking good.. all the Indian players are looking solid in batting including even the bench strength like Ravindra Jadeja . . the main worry is only the openers and especially Veeru BOwling is not looking bad either
You mean Yuvi not Veeru??