So whats the matter with Glenn McGrath?

DomainK

He is a part of IPL' date=' remember?[/quote'] everyone apart from sehwag knows this fact. i hope mcgrath gets a chance in the next match, produces figures of 4-2-6-5 and bowls delhi to a big win knocking off the opposition for 75 & delhi winning comfortably within 10 overs

everyone apart from sehwag knows this fact. i hope mcgrath gets a chance in the next match' date=' produces figures of [b']4-2-6-5 and bowls delhi to a big win knocking off the opposition for 75 & delhi winning comfortably within 10 overs
u really live in your own world..dont you!!

Guys, we need to get a few things straight here, we are talking about a bowler who hasnt played competitive cricket for over a year now and unlike batting (where a net can make you feel good), bowling on the other hand, might need several games of match practice and fitness to get it right, physical conditioning also plays an important role. So it may be Glenn just does not make the cut when it comes to being in the perfect match standards. However i would like to see him play too, atleast in some of the dead rubber games Dilli are about to play.

Both Sehwag and Warner are not needed at all. They are packing their side with batsmen. Gambhir and Sehwag invariably fail and leave the job to other batsmen . Instead of Indians finding form ABDV, Dilshan, Warner are hitting purple patch. They should put themselves in a situation where they must come good. Rightnow they can afford to fail because somebody in the middle order or Dinesh Karthik down the order are saving their ass every time.

I think his fielding capabilities worries the team management (@ this age). I can remember that he spent most of the time as thrid man in the last IPL season and he couldn't do the chase, bend his back to collect the ball as much as he can in the past.

I think his fielding capabilities worries the team management (@ this age). I can remember that he spent most of the time as thrid man in the last IPL season and he couldn't do the chase' date=' bend his back to collect the ball as much as he can in the past.[/quote'] I certainly can bet he will do a better job than Munaf Patel, Sudeep Tyagi, Rollie pollie ollie.

Hope that he is at least played in a few matches .. I am still 100% sure that he would be better than Nannes and Maharoof for sure both economical wise and wicket wise .. all legends have succeded and I am sure he will also succeed :hatsoff:

I certainly can bet he will do a better job than Munaf Patel' date=' Sudeep Tyagi, Rollie pollie ollie.[/quote'] I totally agree. He was the most wicket taking bowler+economic bowler for DD last year, i think. What i meant to say is DD management has only this reason to tell for why he is not in playing 11