| sandtest     |  93.3988 | 
| head coach   |  88.6181 | 
| bharat297    |  85.0234 | 
| Zakhmi       |  83.2577 | 
| Aqua         |  82.5179 | 
| kumble_rocks |  78.0707 | 
+--------------+----------+

Chandan @ TOP. Is it because the dude used to post articles earlier on? :hmmm:

kahaan gaye woh log ? Chandan @ TOP. Is it because the dude used to post articles earlier on? :hmmm:
gorah_pindu is fellow mod at desi_torrents - he is ur angloindian, moody aadmi hain Chandan is a lady - don't worry, I was mistaken also Aqua is a 19 year old muslim teenage girl from Malaysia, wears a hijab and a very sweet girl - I invited her to desi torrents as she was more suited there Sandtest - look up his posts, strict political views and decided not to post here rest I have seen here and there

Guest Gunner

I did not figure in any of Varun's extractions. This is exhibhit No 1 to 4 Milord Rajiv to prove that I am the new blood here. Clearly the 1 million belongs to me. As I have suggested earlier you can think about debiting this amount in three equal tranches from h4te, flamy and Desi Cartman or in the alternative you can debit it all from flamy just to be nasty to him.

]I did not figure in any of Varun's extractions. This is exhibhit No 1 to 4 Milord Rajiv to prove that I am the new blood here. Clearly the 1 million belongs to me. As I have suggested earlier you can think about debiting this amount in three equal tranches from h4te' date= flamy and Desi Cartman or in the alternative you can debit it all from flamy just to be nasty to him.
nor do I.Let us share the money:winky:

I did not figure in any of Varun's extractions. This is exhibhit No 1 to 4 Milord Rajiv to prove that I am the new blood here. Clearly the 1 million belongs to me. As I have suggested earlier you can think about debiting this amount in three equal tranches from h4te' date=' flamy and Desi Cartman or in the alternative you can debit it all from flamy just to be nasty to him.[/quote'] :hitler: everyone aboos me. even the n00bs :((

Guest Gunner
:hitler: everyone aboos me. even the n00bs :((
Hey didn't abuse you at all, just innovative lateral thinking on how I can acquire 1 mill. And who is the noob?:--D

I see 334 teams in SS, and yet its the same set of posters here. My appeal to those who have joined SS and enjoy the cat fights silently, SPEAK UP - join the fun As a Bonus - $1 Million when you start posting regularly. If SS can attract you, so should the betting Cmon peeps, don't be shy and introduce yourselves
I am one of the silent viewers.. I am ICF addict :icflove: ,visits every day and read almost all threads but not posting much... Now gimme my money :pray:

gorah_pindu is fellow mod at desi_torrents - he is ur angloindian, moody aadmi hain Chandan is a lady - don't worry, I was mistaken also Aqua is a 19 year old muslim teenage girl from Malaysia, wears a hijab and a very sweet girl - I invited her to desi torrents as she was more suited there Sandtest - look up his posts, strict political views and decided not to post here rest I have seen here and there
Thanks Raajiv !
Not a dude- Chandan is a dudette:hysterical::hysterical:
hoochii mama !! Sorry Chandan !