CSK wat shyte

satishg

lol yup.. that's the first thing he said at the match presentation :cantstop:
But he did not give the much needed credit to Balaji ... this guy Balaji is a legend and has got guts .. no other bowler in the world would have dared to bowl 6 juicy full tosses in the 19th over and he has done exactly that ... Balaji is a rare legend .. with this effort he has even put Kaan Moolo to shame:adore::adore::adore:

Balaji was just awesome...what dollies served on a platter with a hitme card But Dhoni, heck why he didnt give it to Raina last 4 overs when he did a great jobs against the queens last time But credit to the aussie and the kiwi...awesome Mccullum had to strike one match and he did it with CSK and Hodge just showed what a performer he is Great game..but Chennai bowling need serious introspection

yep, thats why he rested Hayden. But they shud have pulled off this match. No excuses. If they cannot defend 188 against out of form KKR, then its a worrying factor. Balaji :hail:
You can't really say out of form KKR Hodge has been in decent form and McCullum had to play well at some time and today was the day

You can't really say out of form KKR Hodge has been in decent form and McCullum had to play well at some time and today was the day
I was in a belief that only KXIP has the dubious record of loosing to KKR. Here we go..... we to join the list. Its so funny to see CSK loose easy matches like BRC and KKR and then Huff and puff to semis under trmendous pressure with much better teams. Now WTF are these guys capable off? I seriously don't know :vollkommenauf:

Balaji takes over the mantle from Agarkar. There is no worse bowler in the entire IPL than Balaji, so Agarkar can rest easy. 188 should be defended against any team, any pitch. Losing to KKR after scoring 188 is the worst humiliation. This defeat is equivalent to the India losing to Bangladesh in WC2007. As horrible as that. I dont know if CSK will still go to semis based on varun's calculation, but they DONT deserve to go there. Just let another team go in to the semis. After this performance, they just dont deserve to play the semifinal. {Yes, this is an angry rant in a pi$$ed off mood after this crappy performance, no need to mark and bump this comment about CSK that I make now - as some here are bound to do later} And, Balaji - you are surely finished after this. Its going to be a Kthxbai for you from all and sundry in Indian cricket. PS: I hope that at least in T20 WC in England, M$D gives more overs to Raina+Yuvi+Rohit Sharma combination when we are bowling. Sometimes the slower bowlers are harder to hit, and these three seem to be bowling well now.

PS: I hope that at least in T20 WC in England, M gives more overs to Raina+Yuvi+Rohit Sharma combination when we are bowling. Sometimes the slower bowlers are harder to hit, and these three seem to be bowling well now.
Not only T20, LOI on the whole, gives us more options to work with.

Not only T20' date=' LOI on the whole, gives us more options to work with.[/quote'] As I told in one of my previous posts at ICF, one of the best things about this IPL is that it has emerged very useful part timers in the form of Rohit Sharma, Raina, YKP etc. .. this has resulted in one very positive developement .. if you check the Indian team now there are 9 good batting options and 9 good bowling options in the playing 11 .. only Gauti and Dhoni cannot bowl in the Indian playing 11 and rest 9 can bowl at least as decent part timers .. similarly except Zak and RP Singh rest all can bat in the playing 11 .. even Zak can bat a bit and so it is almost 10 batting options though I dont regard Zak as a good batsman still The only concern for India is the openers who are not getting into form .. rest the team looks simply awesome with variety of bowling and batting options and can beat any opposition if they play well

As I told in one of my previous posts at ICF, one of the best things about this IPL is that it has emerged very useful part timers in the form of Rohit Sharma, Raina, YKP etc. .. this has resulted in one very positive developement .. if you check the Indian team now there are 9 good batting options and 9 good bowling options in the playing 11 .. only Gauti and Dhoni cannot bowl in the Indian playing 11 and rest 9 can bowl at least as decent part timers .. similarly except Zak and RP Singh rest all can bat in the playing 11 .. even Zak can bat a bit and so it is almost 10 batting options though I dont regard Zak as a good batsman still The only concern for India is the openers who are not getting into form .. rest the team looks simply awesome with variety of bowling and batting options and can beat any opposition if they play well
Don't count out Gambhir atleast this little champion does'nt --> Gambhir can bowl saala More Lulz Sorry for straying Off Topic On Topic: Csk are Shyte

Dude, you gotta be kidding me. Even if they loose the next match, they will still sneak in net RR. CSK has the highest NRR. The only thing is they have to face delhi. But on a given day its anybody's match. and CSK has ebough firpower to match delhi in batting. but our bowling....I'm seriously lost :nervous:
CSK is not 100% in but 99 ;) If KXI beat chennai with huge margin and RR does the same against KKR then there's a chance that RR will overtake chennai in NRR and end up with same points as chennai...(punjab && RR will go to semis) If brc beat both delhi and dc then they are in or else if dc beat brc, irrespective of the result between brc and DD, dc will go to semis....

You cant blame Dhoni apart from his lack of respect for Orams bowling. It was the bowlers that let him down. KKR maintained a steady RR of 10 per over and never let it go over 12. Run rate reqd was always hovering around 10~12 mark indicating that the KKR chased well and without panic. First it was Tyagis 3rd over. He kept feeding Mccullum with the same delivery. Hes young and can be forgiven but what was Balaji doing with bowling 6 full tosses in the over. Cant say it enough but patel just cant play. He is useless. He might get a few hits but even when he does he rarely goes at a good SR. He is probably the only opener with a SR of less than 100. Its no use brining in Gony instead of Balaji as Gony has been just as bad. Maybe 1 more game to decide the combo for the semis. Next game, priority shd be to give some time in the middle for Oram and Morkel. Nitini shd be back instead of Bailey or Murali. Ideally Vidyut and Ashwin shd play but they were sent back. Use oram bowling and try tyagi at the death. It illogical to use tyagi for 2 overs in the beginning and balaji for 2 at the end. It's wasting a spot.

Balaji bowled a few good death overs. But he lacks pace. There is always a danger lurking that he could have an awful day. He is that kind of a bowler. Not that Brett lee won't go for runs or Nehra can't go for runs. They have all gone for runs. But when Balaji bowling with his leisurely run up, i always imagine batsman hitting every ball from him for a 6.

This is awesome thread. Everyone targeting Balaji. What is the difference between albie's bowling and Balaji's? just ONE run! Only six wickets fall in this pitch and 3 of them are runouts. :(( Someone in the other thread said that Ntini should replace Murali, I said it should be Oram. Again, he didn't bowl and didn't bat. Dhoni is legend :adore: