So the Semi-Finalists r Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore

amits

If DC get the target in 9.2 overs' date=' Punjab are through.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: dont be surprised if Priety Zinta wud b praying n do all bollywood antics in front of god with all the tears for DC to get that in 10 overs knock BRC out of the tournament.. :--D

All 4 Teams in Semi Finals are owned by South Indians!Says a lot.............. Yes,All four teams in the semifinals have South Indian owners: Deccan Chargers is owned by Mr T. Venkattram Reddy of Deccan Chronicle, the GMR group of AP owns Delhi Daredevils. Mr N. Srinivasan of Chennai owns the Chennai Super Kings, Bangalore Royal Challengers belongs to liquor and airline baron Vijay Mallya. so, the eventual winner is going to be a South Indian! Way to go guys!

but dude this IPL is Lalit Modis brainchild..so eventually the whole idea was by a north indian, now shouldnt u give credit to northies too for actually giving the southies a chance to succeed.. comeon man enuf of these threads..it is fun wen u do it once not everytime..anyway its my opinion..

but dude this IPL is Lalit Modis brainchild..so eventually the whole idea was by a north indian, now shouldnt u give credit to northies too for actually giving the southies a chance to succeed.. comeon man enuf of these threads..it is fun wen u do it once not everytime..anyway its my opinion..
Second that.

:--D:--D:--D

Second that.
y u both getting ur panties in twist.. relax n enjoy the banters.. cant take the heat ??.. go to the bedroom watch some movies.. r w.ank. :--D

y u both getting ur panties in twist.. relax n enjoy the banters.. cant take the heat ??.. go to the bedroom watch some movies.. r w.ank. :--D
we enjoy the match banters..dishing it back on ppl who actually mock at our teams..but thats abt it..anyway the ipl forum is a place where no one is looking for any serious meaningful conversation i guess, so thats the reason these kinda threads are found here..

we enjoy the match banters..dishing it back on ppl who actually mock at our teams..but thats abt it..anyway the ipl forum is a place where no one is looking for any serious meaningful conversation i guess' date=' so thats the reason these kinda threads are found here..[/quote'] it took u 2 seasons to get that? :omg:

we enjoy the match banters..dishing it back on ppl who actually mock at our teams..but thats abt it..anyway the ipl forum is a place where no one is looking for any serious meaningful conversation i guess' date= so thats the reason these kinda threads are found here..
exactly..this is just for fun... i dont think anyone is taking these stuff seriously.. and i can see everyone is rejoicing if an indian excels in any team.. so chill... this will exist only for a week frm now ... n then its gone..