IPL format sucks

amits

Actually I have no issues with this language coz believe itor not I can interpret it Edukondalavada Venkataramana, Govinda Govinda Ek Dukan Lokhandwala Venkat Rama Govinda Govinda Simple = Man named Venkat has a Shop in Lokhandwala who is a big fan of Govinda ** What is the problem*

Actually I have no issues with this language coz believe itor not I can interpret it Edukondalavada Venkataramana, Govinda Govinda Ek Dukan Lokhandwala Venkat Rama Govinda Govinda Simple = Man named Venkat has a Shop in Lokhandwala who is a big fan of Govinda ** What is the problem*
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :(( actually shudnt be Ezhukundalvada venkataramana , Govinda Govinda... graphic??

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :--D

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Now i am worried :nervous:
i was always a brc fan after kumble became captain. i was accused of being a delhi fan as i am a sehwag the batsman & gambhir fan. i even supported bangalore in the match against delhi recently

I did not read the other posts but surely the most important reason has to be with semi-finals, you can keep teams motivated as if only it is a league where the 1st position wins all, a team with some initial losses will all give up and pass time.

amits, there are no words, phrases or idioms that can sum up just how pathetic, disgusting and infantile you are. You're a stupid waste of space on the web who gives this site and any teams you support a bad name just by association. Please do us all a favour and cut the cable connecting your computer to the internet so none of us have to suffer from this stupidity any further. Meanwhile, I'm off to find some hard liquor. I need something to kill the brain cells that just got stupider by reading that moronic-beyond-description post of yours.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:haha:

Stupid thread ... this is not some new unconventional format. Round robin, until we get the top 4 is a commonly used format in many competitions around the world. Yes Delhi dominated the tournament right through but at the end of the day, if you cant win the big matches, you dont deserve to win the tournament. Delhi choked on the big stage and thats why they lost. Don't blame the format.

:haha::haha: But on a serious note, Last part of the First world led me to think it was an abuse. Saary