Nehras ugly celebration

Rajiv

Guest gaurav_indian
By far the worst celebration' date=' he tries to do a wingspan like his buddy Aktar but gets confused and the result a waving/wingpsan with hands inverted asking to be congraulated[/quote'] haha you are right even i didnt like that celebration.It was like seeing a man turning into a gay.He started his celebration like a man but ended it like a gay.No offence.B->

talking about celebrations, the celebration which really made me burst out in laugther was the one when Hoggard got Nathan Astle during that famous double hundred which astile scored. Hoggy after getting owned by Astle, was relieved and it showed in his celebration with the team mates.

Guest gaurav_indian
talking about celebrations' date=' the celebration which really made me burst out in laugther was the one when Hoggard got Nathan Astle during that famous double hundred which astile scored. Hoggy after getting owned by Astle was relieved and it showed in his celebration with the team mates.[/quote'] Hoggy did a sreesanth that day?:omg:Only sreesanth has the copyright to celebrate like that.:omg:

Guest gaurav_indian
I like yuvi's celebration' date=' he lets the batsmen know that he really enjoyed it[/quote'] Yup and you forgot the man in my avatar?:hatsoff:

Sachins best one was thatwicket of Moin Khan
What about during that spell in Eden Gardens in 01, where he got Hayden and Gilchrist LBW sweeping, then totally f-cked Warne with his googly? Brilliant stuff. And agree with the OP, Nehra looks like a mutated cross between a poor man's Shoaib and Goofy during that celebration.