i terribly terribly sad !

Dirty_South

There was a time last year when I felt sad that the IPl got over since every day we atleast used to have a game had something to look forward too. but this time around, since there is another big big tournament coming, the world cup of 2020, so i don't really have that feeling like last year. Can't wait to see the Indian team play again and that too in England. should be fun.

There was a time last year when I felt sad that the IPl got over since every day we atleast used to have a game had something to look forward too. but this time around, since there is another big big tournament coming, the world cup of 2020, so i don't really have that feeling like last year. Can't wait to see the Indian team play again and that too in England. should be fun.
Right said fred

exactly dude

I dno ... I prefer International Cricket to IPL ... with the IPL i dont find myself strongly supporting a team (even though I supported Mumbai ... thats only because my favourite player, Sachin, was in Mumbai) ... I find myself going for players ... e.g. I wanted Dravid, Kumble, Sehwag, Sachin, Ishant, etc to do well. I am glad the IPL is over (although it was entertaining), I am happy that we are now back to International Cricket and supporting TEAM INDIA !!!

I dno ... I prefer International Cricket to IPL ... with the IPL i dont find myself strongly supporting a team (even though I supported Mumbai ... thats only because my favourite player, Sachin, was in Mumbai) ... I find myself going for players ... e.g. I wanted Dravid, Kumble, Sehwag, Sachin, Ishant, etc to do well. I am glad the IPL is over (although it was entertaining), I am happy that we are now back to International Cricket and supporting TEAM INDIA !!!
Actually this is one reason why i like IPL,there is not too strong a connect with a particular team.so even if ur team gets knocked out,u dont feel that bad coz that team that wins the title also is indian n has some Indian players,on top of that its some exhilirating entertainment

IPL will be 2010...:(( but Campions league T20 will be there in October this year...:yay:
yah u shud cry , because :mi: will again suck in 2010.. last year lowest has emerged as winners this year.. who knows may be the lowest team this year will emerge as the winner next year... :kkr: has left the IPL with a very strong singnal..:dance::dance:

Actually this is one reason why i like IPL' date='there is not too strong a connect with a particular team.so even if ur team gets knocked out,u dont feel that bad coz that team that wins the title also is indian n has some Indian players,on top of that its some exhilirating entertainment[/quote'] Hmm ... fair enough ... but dont u feel u get more involved in the game when there is an attachment towards one side and/or against another?

Hmm ... fair enough ... but dont u feel u get more involved in the game when there is an attachment towards one side and/or against another?
ya i know,its no match to india games,but wen india gets knocked out like in ODI WC 2007,there is huge dissapointment n u dont wanna watch the rest of tournament.i can tolerate Symonds' sixes wen he plays for DC against my team (KXIP) but not wen he plays for aussie v india