Bangles

Guest gaurav_indian
guys chill. In reality we Bangladeshi fans criticize our teams much more than any of you. Now provided that there are few cocky Bangladeshi fans here and there' date=' but from what I've seen for 1 cocky BD fans there are 10 cocky IND fans.[/quote'] Add 20 cocky Pakistani fans per 1 bangladeshi fan to that list. The way they overhype their players.:cantstop::cantstop::cantstop:
guys chill. In reality we Bangladeshi fans criticize our teams much more than any of you. Now provided that there are few cocky Bangladeshi fans here and there' date=' but from what I've seen for 1 cocky BD fans there are 10 cocky IND fans.[/quote'] Predicting India beat Bangladesh is not arrogant. But claiming Bangladesh will crush India is arrogance. That is exactly what you guys are doing with the fact that you can always hide behind the excuse "you are supposed to beat us". I have seen many arrogant cricket fans. But Bangladesh fans are the most arrogant.
add about half of all indian fans to that. based on the forums' date=' the most humble fans seem to be the aussies...[/quote'] Oh hai bro. The baby is still retarded. Mentally especially. The new addition Mr. rubble looks certain to carry forward the great traditions set by Chukthor and co. phhhhhassssst and useless.