So... Afridi Ages 1 Year per hour

Guest gaurav_indian
When he comes to batting it says: 28 years old When he comes to bowling it says: 29 years old I heard he is benjamin button by being 28 years since the last 5 years.
He is actually 31.This guy Shehzad is also hiding his age?He doesnt look 17.:omg:
He is actually 31.This guy Shehzad is also hiding his age?He doesnt look 17.:omg:
My question is why do they this? So if Afretard was 33 or 34 now -- what difference would it have made? He still would play for Pakiland -- would he not ? Only thing I can think of = they reduced their age when they were young -so they could play U-19s and U-16s and bully the other chaps.
Guest gaurav_indian
My question is why do they this? So if Afretard was 33 or 34 now -- what difference would it have made? He still would play for Pakiland -- would he not ? Only thing I can think of = they reduced their age when they were young -so they could play U-19s and U-16s and bully the other chaps.
You are right.:winky:
WTF??? Afridi is still in his 20's.:omg:
WHAT? Afretard Grew up to his 20s ?? When ? How the hell did that happen? Wasn't he planning on becoming the youngest player to retire? What a man? What a superman I should say.

It is rumored Afridi will reach 30 years of age on December 21, 2012, which according to Mayan civilization defies logic and thus will be harmful to the universe. It is believed this will cause the fourth dimension 'time' to become unstable and create a parallel universe thus leading to both the universes becoming unstable and ultimately imploding and thus ceasing the existence of life.