Fans at the ground?

Mamu

May be they are the one who are taking this match very very seriously.. We had IPL just 10 days before so we show 50 matches already... Pak is lacking internation matches so i am not surpised if they outnumbered US

Who ever watched -- can you confirm - if the Packee Fans outnumbered Indians?
Are you kidding man???????? We completely owned them We were chanting and singing and they couldn't do nothing, when they started a chant, we started one too and we get sooo loud that they can't be heard, so they have to stop
Are you kidding man???????? We completely owned them We were chanting and singing and they couldn't do nothing, when they started a chant, we started one too and we get sooo loud that they can't be heard, so they have to stop
That is strange. Considering Britain is the only country where Pakis outnumber Indians I would have thought -- same ratios will show up at games too. What were chanting about? They sucked from over #4
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
That is strange. Considering Britain is the only country where Pakis outnumber Indians I would have thought -- same ratios will show up at games too. What were chanting about? They sucked from over #4
I'll do a write up later on, right now, I'm gonna go get high and celebrate this victory
Wherever u got that idea?