Symonds axed from Australia squad

I don't get it.... Andrew guzzled a few beers while watching a NRL

The developments come after the Australian team's leadership group - consisting of Ricky Ponting, Michael Clarke, Tim Nielsen and Steve Bernard - recommended to Cricket Australia's board that Symonds be withdrawn from the World Twenty20 for drinking while watching the State of Origin rugby league match on Wednesday morning.
It's not like he's drinking night before a game or has he been missing out on trainings. I think the likes of Ponting and Clarke are decided to screw Andrew's career. You can't stop an Aussie from having a few beers while watching a game of rugby doesn't matter if it's Andrew Symonds... Come on.... The Aussie team management is screwing him up. Andrew should see if he can play for England. I'm sure he can as his parents are English and he holds an English passport.
I don't get it.... Andrew guzzled a few beers while watching a NRL It's not like he's drinking night before a game or has he been missing out on trainings. I think the likes of Ponting and Clarke are decided to screw Andrew's career. You can't stop an Aussie from having a few beers while watching a game of rugby doesn't matter if it's Andrew Symonds... Come on.... The Aussie team management is screwing him up. Andrew should see if he can play for England. I'm sure he can as his parents are English and he holds an English passport.
Weren't you dissing Yuvi for the same crimes a few weeks ago ?
I don't get it.... Andrew guzzled a few beers while watching a NRL It's not like he's drinking night before a game or has he been missing out on trainings. I think the likes of Ponting and Clarke are decided to screw Andrew's career. You can't stop an Aussie from having a few beers while watching a game of rugby doesn't matter if it's Andrew Symonds... Come on.... The Aussie team management is screwing him up. Andrew should see if he can play for England. I'm sure he can as his parents are English and he holds an English passport.
I think he missed the Training the next morning.
I also feel that Symonds is targeted by Ponting and the Aussie management .. there is too much controversy surrounding him and most of them are reported by his team-mates
Weren't you dissing Yuvi for the same crimes a few weeks ago ?
I didn't ask him to be sacked though.... Yuvi is an idiot but he's an excellent player. I hate his off field activities but he's too good a player to be sent home becuase he drinks a lot. I still diss him for his off field activities but won't mind him in the team. As long as they train hard enough and aren't drunk before a game or training I won't mind them in the team. In fact you can draw a good comparison between Yuvi and Symonds. Both drink hard and are very talented but haven't done enough justice to their ability yet despite being in the international scene for nearly a decade.

Symmo 'too Australian' Former Australian batsman Dean Jones believes Andrew Symonds has suffered from being 'too Australian' and that the decision to send the all-rounder home from England for leaving a team hotel would make prospective cricketers think twice about wearing the baggy green. More...