hoekelul!

damn, i almost bet on Holland and decided against it at the last moment :mad: :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: now, Holland i will be really really happy if you beat the terrorists :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I want to see how the fecking Atherton will blame the IPL now for their defeat :hehe: suck on Atherton .. enough of your crap saying t20 is pathetic and blah blah .. hope he stops making his English supremacy comments after seeing the position his team is in

Guest Gunner
I want to see how the fecking Atherton will blame the IPL now for their defeat :hehe: suck on Atherton .. enough of your crap saying t20 is pathetic and blah blah .. hope he stops making his English supremacy comments after seeing the position his team is in
The English don't win anything whether tests, ODIs or T20Is or champions league finals.:winky:
Guest Gunner
Tulips to celebrate. This is ****ing hysterical. England are born losers!
We can always count on them for a few laughs, very understanding folks.:haha::haha:
In the post match interview the Dutch captain said he wants to play in the final on 21st June, his birthday. Wake up moron you have just beaten a fellow minnow dont read too much into this.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Nannes also said that he wants to face Australia in the super 8 .. but that is becoming a good possibility after this win :dance::dance::dance: Nannes wants to teach the Australian side for not picking him up in the Aussie squad
In the post match interview the Dutch captain said he wants to play in the final on 21st June, his birthday. Wake up moron you have just beaten a fellow minnow dont read too much into this.
So what do you want him to say.. suck it up man... Teams like Netherland dont even have enough funding, talent and structure and still managed to beat the most structered team in the world..all their players have full time jobs and have to take break from work to play even international matches.... Netherlands should be cheered and appreciated for this...
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Nannes also said that he wants to face Australia in the super 8 .. but that is becoming a good possibility after this win :dance::dance::dance: Nannes wants to teach the Australian side for not picking him up in the Aussie squad
I am not sure Australia will make it that far:P out before I make any more amits kinda comments... enuf for the day:goodnight:
So what do you want him to say.. suck it up man... Teams like Netherland dont even have enough funding' date=' talent and structure and still managed to beat the most structered team in the world..all their players have full time jobs and have to take break from work to play even international matches.... Netherlands should be cheered and appreciated for this...[/quote'] OK!