The most important tennis match since 2000

cowboysfan

Federer the great!!!!! He was shaken after that flag waving guy came on court. Major security lapse that. Too close to Federer for too long.

Even if Fedrer wins it will be a French open win without facing Nadal in the finals so still may have to cross another milestone to be truly considered cas conqueror of clay too besides grass and hard court
Maybe Nadal should learn to get to the final first? :finger: Nadal days on the top are numbered.

So the crybaby won. Whoopee doo. Only because the big bad monster Nadal wasn't there.
Nando Akhtar of Tennis Nadal was beaten on clay by Federer in the final of Madrid open last month. Your bad monster Akhtar I mean Nadal will be looking like a mouse soon.
One of the greatest days in tennis history. For the record, Pete<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Federer
I fixed it for you. Pete Sampras calls Roger Federer ‘greatest ever’ :finger:

Henman on Federer
I've said many times that not only is Roger Federer the best player I ever played, he is the best that ever played.
I played against him and Sampras but what puts Federer ahead is that his game is complete. Sampras was a phenomenal player and his record speaks for itself but you always felt there were aspects of his game that you could target. Sampras never really returned that well, so as long as you were being disciplined on your serve, you could stay in touch, get to a tie-break and then anything can happen. Against Federer, whether you were serving or returning, you knew you had to work unbelievably hard for every point, every game.