A request to all posters

Guest Evil Mod Consortium

Guest Evil Mod Consortium

EMC understands that Pakistan has lost and there is great merriment, joy and entertainment at the embarrassment they received. However: Please keep discussions in this forum to cricket, rather than focusing on other people talking about cricket on other boards. The Consortiumatti has no wish to see details of every brain-dead response and moronicm posted on other cricket forums elsewhere, particularly as there are a number of posters complaining about feeling stupider for reading such nonsense. It'll be greatly appreciated if topics here stick to discussing the games rather than the latest posts or topics created elsewhere; unless those are genuinely of relevance and add value to discussions. (As an example, posting the latest topic about a BCCI grand conspiracy using the ICL or Indians using unfair bats is NOT a topic that adds anything to this board of relevance of value.)

I didn't watch the match live (3 A.M. start Adelaide time). I checked the score on CricInfo this morning Whilst browing through the match thread, particularly the latter parts, I saw those lame ass excuses, and boy, even by their standards, they are pretty poor. Poyzzzzz having a problem with their bats. Do the excuses get any more absurd ? Anyway, glad its stopped

I didn't watch the match live (3 A.M. start Adelaide time). I checked the score on CricInfo this morning Whilst browing through the match thread, particularly the latter parts, I saw those lame ass excuses, and boy, even by their standards, they are pretty poor. Poyzzzzz having a problem with their bats. Do the excuses get any more absurd ? Anyway, glad its stopped
You understand English, right? The OP's a specific request (or directive) NOT to discuss other discussions on other message boards. Can you get that much into your head, and spare us the wonderful details of what happened in their match threads?
You understand English, right? The OP's a specific request (or directive) NOT to discuss other discussions on other message boards. Can you get that much into your head, and spare us the wonderful details of what happened in their (our) match threads?
I was refering to the comments in the latter part of the ICF match thread
Guest Gunner
I shall make dua for this nonsense to be stopped inshallah.
And while you are at it, tie your hands behind your back since you started this whole shebang.:--D:--D:--D