Younis Press Conference

:hysterical: Why can't they speak in their own language then? That's not wrong. Inzi used to do the same. Even when asked in his language by Rameez he used to start with issss..... and finish with isssss..... without making any sense in-between. Do they hate their own language?
If I remember right, there was one high-profile world tournament (forgot which it was), where Pakistan made this bizarre decision that they will reply to all questions in press conferences only in Urdu. Turned out to be massive failure that step.
If I remember right' date=' there was one high-profile world tournament (forgot which it was), where Pakistan made this bizarre decision that they will reply to all questions in press conferences only in Urdu. Turned out to be massive failure that step.[/quote'] And if I remember right, they appointed the team manager as the interpreter forgetting completely that live interpretation is best done by a professional. They are idiots.
Kinda harsh that. Obviously' date=' the broadcasters would have asked them to speak in English.[/quote'] But who asked them to talk like a bullet train when they have idea of pronunciation and grammar. Someone has to tell them to take it one word at a time leaving enough time for the audience to put the random sounding words together and find a possible meaning out of it. Yesterday Gul's interview as funny. I could not understand a single word and no wonder none of Bishop's questions were inter-related because he could not understand the answers at all. YK is nothing better than Gul.
But who asked them to talk like a bullet train when they have idea of pronunciation and grammar. Someone has to tell them to take it one word at a time leaving enough time for the audience to put the random sounding words together and find a possible meaning out of it. Yesterday Gul's interview as funny. I could not understand a single word and no wonder none of Bishop's questions were inter-related because he could not understand the answers at all. YK is nothing better than Gul.
Because obviously they are nervous talking in an alien language.

There is nothing wrong in not knowing English. A person is not inferior if he is not good at communicating in English. Its about time these guys realized that and let the authorities know about it so that they can make the required arrangements. There was no need for him to go through such an awkward press conference and abba jababbaa all along. Learn from the Europeans and the Chinkis.

Is it too unreasonable of a request to expect the captain of an (:hahaha:) international cricketing side (:hysterical:) to display a proficient understanding of a language' date=' that truth be told, he's expected to know ?[/quote'] yep it is... is it expected that Ponting talks in Hindi when speaking to the media in India ?
Guest gaurav_indian
lollll' date=' i was also searching for this video today ..:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] :hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff:
Saw tid bits on NDTV It was probably a case of English Hashish, he seemed completely lost Younis: "abba jababbaa T20 is not really international sport abbba jabbabab, well it's international ( pause ) SMIRK and then abba jajajabba but its all fun aabbaba jababbaba I mean look at England the other day" Younis: "ababbaba jababbaa How much can I do, others like afridi misbah should also play ababba jababba" When asked if he missed Shoiab and Asif Younis: " hahahahah hahaha, Shoaib is ababbaa jbabbaba injured AND ababa jababbaba Asif is BANNED by ICC so whattta whatta I mean whatta I miss my freinds, family hahahahahha whattais the point ababa jababa"
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
BTW YK is a BS.. I got pissed off the other day when YK was checking Gauti's bat after the match.. that was a ridiculous thing to do.. I thought he was trying to make fun of us but he made fun of himself
a lot of opposition players do that.. nothing is wrong or new in that..