Live Betting: Pakistan Makes it to Super 8 ( CHECK YET TO PAY LIST )

paid Rajiv I went to sleep watching the boring pathetic Holland innings and missed the next match too.. I could not make any subs for the next game and I have lost at least a dozen ranks in SS :wall: anyways Holland is quite pathetic without Nannes .. Ireland is a lot better though they also depend a lot on a few players

lol..I bet almost everyone must have lost a fortune. You guys really thought we were a minnow eh, lesson learned. :two_thumbs_up: Wonder if we will see you guys in the semis. South Africa and Gayle-force won't be easy to handle.
ok .. so beating a first timer in world cricket like Netherland was your biggest achievement :rolleyes: you are setting a good standard... hope you maintain this standard :giggle:
lol..I bet almost everyone must have lost a fortune. You guys really thought we were a minnow eh, lesson learned. :two_thumbs_up: Wonder if we will see you guys in the semis. South Africa and Gayle-force won't be easy to handle.
Yep, it's just another proof of what everyone knows, T20 is more likely for upsets, all a minnow needs to do is to play well for half an hour.
Wonder if we will see you guys in the semis. South Africa and Gayle-force won't be easy to handle.
I say, worry about your team first. They may be the first one to get knocked out in Super-8s considering how strong SL and NZ are.