We will qualify by thumping SA

dsr, I hope we beat SA, but given the super form that SA is in, I think chances are they will win over us. Something seems to be missing with the current Indian team, and it starts with dhobi's own form and a certain gelling that is missing. Too little time to fix all that.

india will win against England...but will need team changes...Praveen kumar should make it in place of ishant...it was poor performance by him in last overs...i think Praveen can handle better in both beginning and at the end...

If you reckon India is not hyped then South Africa isn't either. They are not hyped and they deserve the favorites title along with Sri Lanka and India. India is very much capable of winning both against England and South Africa but watch out for the NRR. I think England has a wood over WI and can win against them. WI can even beat South Africa but I doubt if they will. The group is very open still but it won't help India they are at the bottom of the table now at -0.71 They need to start batting better if they want to win anything.

I won't be surprised if some of the games rain off and the ones that lose early on may not get a chance to amend it. Imagine if WI beats Saffies tonight :cantstop: That will open up the group big time. I will be hoping WI make it to semis.

Forget winning or losing. Just enjoy the cricket guys. We are a cricket superpower and producing new talent by the truckloads. If not this one, we will surely win the next one. Its not like me or you can influence them winning or losing. We can just cheer for them and enjoy. Tension nahi lene ka :icflove:

Forget winning or losing. Just enjoy the cricket guys. We are a cricket superpower and producing new talent by the truckloads. If not this one' date=' we will surely win the next one. Its not like me or you can influence them winning or losing. We can just cheer for them and enjoy. Tension nahi lene ka :icflove:[/quote'] x2 Just because you think they will win they won't. Just hope they do their best and enjoy the sport.
dsr, I hope we beat SA, but given the super form that SA is in, I think chances are they will win over us. Something seems to be missing with the current Indian team, and it starts with dhobi's own form and a certain gelling that is missing. Too little time to fix all that.
i know whats missing ... subramaniam-badrinath.jpg
Forget winning or losing. Just enjoy the cricket guys. We are a cricket superpower and producing new talent by the truckloads. If not this one' date=' we will surely win the next one. Its not like me or you can influence them winning or losing. We can just cheer for them and enjoy. Tension nahi lene ka :icflove:[/quote'] Not trying to influence the result. Just stating that the Saffies are way over rated and will be torn to shreds by India. They cant play spin. There middle order will crumble against our spinners. Also I dont rate their spinners at all. Botha is well over hyped, dont rate him. We are the best players of spin in the world. We will take their spinners to the cleaners and wrip up the Saffies cosy little game plan which works against lesser nations. Commentators constantly waffling how great they are. Lets see how they react when Mighty Yuvraj and co turn on the heat. History tells us they will CHOKE!!!