Damn... we are out.. Shattered

We made many many tactical errors in this competition, which cost us badly. Players who were given responsibility couldnt step up to the mark on more than one occasion. And most importantly, everyone looked below par. It does look like the fatigue and wear and tear of a crowded calender had finally caught up with the players.

Devastated man. I feel for the Indian fans at the ground, the amount of support they had. The amount of money people were paying for tickets and to see a pathetic performance like that. So hurt. What really sucked was to see them showing the Indian dugout and balcony and players were laughing and jolly while I was in tears :((
that, exactly reflects how i feel! :((

its ok guys-we have been playing below par-even against the minnows.this is not ao good as we think in t20s.we are great odi team but we have a lot of dead wood in our t20 team.ishant and zak should not be in future t20 teams.we have to get oue selections right and we didnt do it.

Devastated man. I feel for the Indian fans at the ground, the amount of support they had. The amount of money people were paying for tickets and to see a pathetic performance like that. So hurt. What really sucked was to see them showing the Indian dugout and balcony and players were laughing and jolly while I was in tears :((
Varun may have gone there as well? Disappointed that the margin of victory was so close. Too much left to do at the end for Dhoni and Yusuf. England think tank came out with a brilliant (well kinda obvious ) strategy of bowling short balls at the Indians. And it worked for England. Poor fielding by the Indian fielders really cost them the game. And what to say about sending Jadeja up the order. Even in the IPL, he found it difficult to score over run a ball and found that decision very astonishing. Due to the overload of cricket due to the IPL, I dont feel that bad with India going out.. As an aside, I lost 28 million as well
England think tank came out with a brilliant (well kinda obvious ) strategy of bowling short balls at the Indians. And it worked for England.
Not really Ludh... it was West Indies that opened up the Indians. England just carried that to this game. Indians tried that too but the difference is that Zaheer bowled short outside the leg stump which is an easy picking, Ishant Sharma directed it down the leg side too and Ishant Sharma/Zaheer had to bowl really short to rear the ball up while Edwards, Taylor, Sidebottm and Anderson reared the ball up from good length or short of good length. Also they directed the short ball outside the off stump which makes it harder for batsmen to pull the ball. Secondly Indians have so many left handers it is easy for the right hand bowlers to bowl the ball across the left handers.
Varun may have gone there as well? Disappointed that the margin of victory was so close. Too much left to do at the end for Dhoni and Yusuf. England think tank came out with a brilliant (well kinda obvious ) strategy of bowling short balls at the Indians. And it worked for England. Poor fielding by the Indian fielders really cost them the game. And what to say about sending Jadeja up the order. Even in the IPL, he found it difficult to score over run a ball and found that decision very astonishing. Due to the overload of cricket due to the IPL, I dont feel that bad with India going out.. As an aside, I lost 28 million as well
Yeh Varun was there, we chatted for a moment on the phone, but there was too much noise around, I asked him to call me after the match, but I don't think he was in the mood to talk and neither was I lol
Not really Ludh... it was West Indies that opened up the Indians. England just carried that to this game. Indians tried that too but the difference is that Zaheer bowled short outside the leg stump which is an easy picking' date= Ishant Sharma directed it down the leg side too and Ishant Sharma/Zaheer had to bowl really short to rear the ball up while Edwards, Taylor, Sidebottm and Anderson reared the ball up from good length or short of good length. Also they directed the short ball outside the off stump which makes it harder for batsmen to pull the ball. Secondly Indians have so many left handers it is easy for the right hand bowlers to bowl the ball across the left handers.
Yeh Varun was there, we chatted for a moment on the phone, but there was too much noise around, I asked him to call me after the match, but I don't think he was in the mood to talk and neither was I lol
Ah I can imagine that
Yeah true that , but their execution was right on. India should have taken note of what was about to come...it was basically expected. Even in the previous matches, Broad has been bouncing the ball a lot
Guest Gunner
Not really Ludh... it was West Indies that opened up the Indians. England just carried that to this game. Indians tried that too but the difference is that Zaheer bowled short outside the leg stump which is an easy picking' date=' Ishant Sharma directed it down the leg side too and Ishant Sharma/Zaheer had to bowl really short to rear the ball up while Edwards, Taylor, Sidebottm and Anderson reared the ball up from good length or short of good length. Also they directed the short ball outside the off stump which makes it harder for batsmen to pull the ball. [b']Secondly Indians have so many left handers it is easy for the right hand bowlers to bowl the ball across the left handers.
Our left hand bowlers should have gone round the wicket and pitched short. This is an old nasty trick to short pitched bowling used to devastating effect by the windies in test cricket in the 80s and early 90s.
Guest Gunner
They ran out of fuel and need a break. Too much T20 going on. I don't think there is anyone to blame' date=' as they all looked out of touch. GOOD LUCK to INDIA :thumbs_up:[/quote']
Thanks for being nice :nice:
Totally agreed.:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
Guest gaurav_indian
Flamy why u receive e hugs ' date=' kindly forward it to me ...:--D[/quote'] abey e hugs hai KKR ka 6 hit ka highlight package nahi jo itna utaavaala ho raha hai.:cantstop:

I dunno why but I am not feeling that bad. Our kiddos got found out and we lost. That doesnt make us a worse team than before. We are still as good as we were ever and now we even know our weaknesses. So now we can only get better, and we shall have to get better very soon if we need to salvage some pride back. What could be better than that ?

Devastated man. I feel for the Indian fans at the ground' date= the amount of support they had. The amount of money people were paying for tickets and to see a pathetic performance like that. So hurt. What really sucked was to see them showing the Indian dugout and balcony and players were laughing and jolly while I was in tears :((
:((... But we still had a blast !
Yeh Varun was there' date=' we chatted for a moment on the phone, but there was too much noise around, I asked him to call me after the match, but I don't think he was in the mood to talk and neither was I lol[/quote'] Was nice to talk to u Sachinism.. And yea was kinda crushed (and boozed out and hoarse) by the end of it to meet up lol.. Got a flight in a few hours, so will catch up next time I'm here for a match !

Reasons we got knocked out 1. 20/20 is a lot about luck. Got luck at last world cup and won, here no luck so lost. Would not worry to much about it, strangley not as bothered as usual about this lost as deep down I know 20/20 can be lottery at times. 2. Players are tired. To many games with IPL being the final straw in sucking the life out of us. 3. Dhoni had a shocker with bat and captaincy. Clearly knackered and needs a good few months break to recharge body and soul. 4. No Tendulkar/Sehwag. These boys would have made the difference yesterday. They would have uppercut those short ball for 6. All in all. Nothing to worry about. Still a class team with loads of class players and loads of brilliant talent. Just wasnt our tournament!