I hope Dhoni doesnt resign from captaincy because of media pressure.

Guest gaurav_indian

Well I hope he resigns as T20 captain and gets dropped from the squad. He simply does not deserve a place as a batsman at the moment. KKD(can't believe I am saying this) should replace him as the keeper bat and regarding the captaincy, maybe Gambhir.

Well I hope he resigns as T20 captain and gets dropped from the squad. He simply does not deserve a place as a batsman at the moment. KKD(can't believe I am saying this) should replace him as the keeper bat and regarding the captaincy' date=' maybe Gambhir.[/quote'] i see what ur saying there, i believe Zak would make a good captain.
Well I hope he resigns as T20 captain and gets dropped from the squad. He simply does not deserve a place as a batsman at the moment. KKD(can't believe I am saying this) should replace him as the keeper bat and regarding the captaincy' date=' maybe Gambhir.[/quote'] not sure if you're serious or not.....probably not :finger: i don't think we (national team India) have any scheduled 20/20 matches for a while now. There is plenty of time for Dhoni to get back in form. Resign/dropped are too hard of words to be used, even if he captained the choozas :finger: He should however be rested for WI ODIs....but considering BCCI, he probably won't :hehe:

Zaheer as a captain is a joke. He is injured half of the time. He is one of those players who has to skip lot of games to be fit for India to represent regularly at the test level. I will surely not make someone like Gambhir a captain. I would rather have Bhajji as captain

:hysterical:

Zaheer as a captain is a joke. He is injured half of the time. He is one of those players who has to skip lot of games to be fit for India to represent regularly at the test level. I will surely not make someone like Gambhir a captain. I would rather have Bhajji as captain

I really hope the Dhoni does resign or take a break at least. That way anyone who's unsure about his captaincy will get a good look at the Indian team under a new captain like err, Sehwag, or Gambhir etc etc. Sometimes you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone and it's going the same way with Dhoni's capataincy.

I really hope the Dhoni does resign or take a break at least. That way anyone who's unsure about his captaincy will get a good look at the Indian team under a new captain like err, Sehwag, or Gambhir etc etc. Sometimes you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone and it's going the same way with Dhoni's capataincy.
completly with you
Man we get kicked out 0-3 in the Super 8s and some of you guys are still singing praises.
i'm not singing any praises but i still have hope!! I still think Dhoni is the man to lead our team forward! - providing he learns from the mistakes we made in this series and works on the teams weaknesses we'll be awight boyz! :icflove: