When will we have an express fast bowler?

He bowled too many poor deliveries which he needs to control. Flat track or not' date=' if you are hit on good balls, it is alright, but bowling both sides of the wicket is poor. He bowled too many leg side pies yesterday. This was one of his worst spell in terms of accuracy.[/quote'] i was not able to see whole spell live but even with lose balls some of shots were lucky too.. and things look worse on these flat tracks where margin is very less.. we all know with yadav we will have days like this dont we ? lets hope he does better in next game he still deserves credit for removing abdv and amla they were no lucky wickets i think he saw abdv coming and shortened his length :hmmm:

I am a Pak fan but the obsession with "express" bowlers annoys me greatly, whether its Pakistan or India fans who want an express bowler. Express Bowlers break down very quickly for the most part, and batsmen these days know how to play that kind of pace anyway Most of the great bowlers bowled in the 130s and 140s anyway. If you can bowl over 135kph with good bounce and devolop variety and consistency, you will do well.

I am a Pak fan but the obsession with "express" bowlers annoys me greatly, whether its Pakistan or India fans who want an express bowler. Express Bowlers break down very quickly for the most part, and batsmen these days know how to play that kind of pace anyway Most of the great bowlers bowled in the 130s and 140s anyway. If you can bowl over 135kph with good bounce and devolop variety and consistency, you will do well.
Young pacers bowling 135 to 148 k and older experienced pacers above 32 or 33 yrs bowling 130 to 140 k are ideal according to me. Then they should go for skill. Pacers just trying to bowl only quick and trying to touch 155 or 160 k are often bad bowlers or are always injured.
What's with the hatorade then ? Your tears are just going be so much sweeter when Yadav sets your house on fire. All my life I've been disappointed with Indian pace, let the kid bowl as fast as he wants, it's not as if we haven't done well with lesser quality bowlers.
What's with the hatorade then ? Your tears are just going be so much sweeter when Yadav sets your house on fire. All my life I've been disappointed with Indian pace, let the kid bowl as fast as he wants, it's not as if we haven't done well with lesser quality bowlers.
i have no problem with Yadav bowling as fast as he wants. I like fast bowling and i like watching quality bowlers. And if Yadav becomes a great fast bowler, i'll be happy for him My point was that "express" bowlers, guys who bowl as quick as Akhtar, Lee etc suffer from alot of injuries. Yadav is similar to the likes of Donald in terms of pace. And ofcourse he should bowl quick. It would be a shame if someone like Yadav lost his pace.

Damage done in last 6 months Axing Yadav from odi squad and wrecking his development and confidence. Treating shami awfully, no new ball, 10 spells for 15 overs, 1 over spells. Then we wonder why we have no pace bowlers and they drop down in speed. They lose confidence to bowl fast and they get message to bowl trundle speeds Pace! Back it! Trust it! You then get the rewards

Damage done in last 6 months Axing Yadav from odi squad and wrecking his development and confidence. Treating shami awfully, no new ball, 10 spells for 15 overs, 1 over spells. Then we wonder why we have no pace bowlers and they drop down in speed. They lose confidence to bowl fast and they get message to bowl trundle speeds Pace! Back it! Trust it! You then get the rewards
This.