Pak players want a pay rise in IPL

i havent seen any talent in india other dravid and tha little master and yuvraj is used to be inconsistend as well its just this last year hhe is in top form and i wonder how long his form stay form is temporary CLASS IS 4EVER
Unfortunately Afridis run scoring ability isnt permanent.

sour grapes.. i think the indian fans are still crying because Pakistan won the T20 world cup that's why they have a strong view of them not participating in the IPL or a pay rise.. because they know they will make there players look like little babies that they are.

sour grapes.. i think the indian fans are still crying because Pakistan won the T20 world cup that's why they have a strong view of them not participating in the IPL or a pay rise.. because they know they will make there players look like little babies that they are.
I think you probably don't know the meaning of sour grapes. It is not like Pakistan was welcome before they won the cup. You might have to check archives. As far making India look baby.. you are yet to win a single T20 against India. So far 3-0 for India. :finger:

Sour grapes? Aha, STML- short term memory loss..2007 t20 wc final, yes yes yes India lost that..misbah wasnt out, it was a no ball..blah blah :cantstop: 2007 test and odi series in India- ummm, I cant remember the result of the series? India was thumped, was it?:yay: and hay isnt IPL INDIAN premier league, who r these P*ki players to decide who gets what...accept the breadcrums thrown at you else go take a break. No one is forcing you to come and play IPL :finger:

You won the carling cup of cricket. Well done!!!! Leave the real cricket to the big boys
Then why does your country and players keep begging. Please answer this :haha::haha: I have never seen a country beg so much!!!!!!!!
:haha: Nice one dsr' date=' but so did Spurs :P[/quote'] Exactly, that proves my point! As a spurs fan it gave me great pleasure in winning it. But it did make us comaparable to the big boys at all. In fact we were still crap and everyone kept saying that as well. Just like pakstan are still crap despite their lottery win

Yeah start hating on the T20 now just because Pakistan won it too :/ I think we should learn to give credit where its due. Its not like Pakistan is even going to get to hold it for a year. We held it for 2 years. Nobody wins a World Cup by plain luck. If you're going to deny Pakistan actually played well to get that Cup, you're just being like one of them.

No have actually nothing against pak winning it. Just getting very frustated with the over importance of 20/20 cricket. Which to me is cricket in its most vulgar form
dont tell me we didnt deserve to win the T20 WC 2007 the way we played