Cheapest way to explore california?

flamy

When are you planning to be in California? I'm in LA at the moment :--D
Omg, I totally forgot u're bak ! Flamy'll be in your neighborhood btw.. Anaheim. Are you here till the 20th ? We should all meet in Disneyland or something !

When are you planning to be in California? I'm in LA at the moment :--D
Omg, I totally forgot u're bak ! Flamy'll be in your neighborhood btw.. Anaheim. Are you here till the 20th ? We should all meet in Disneyland or something !
:dance::dance: ya, I'll be in LA 18, 19, 20. We can go to disneyland! Or do you know of some other place with some WILD rides?

Any plan to visit san diego ? Take rental car public transportation is not good here..... avoid rush hours particularly on nation high ways. Book your motel/hotel some distance from downtown or main areas. It substantially cut the cost. But prize here is comparative high because of summer. Always keep your bottle water with you. It is really dry here..

:dance::dance: ya, I'll be in LA 18, 19, 20. We can go to disneyland! Or do you know of some other place with some WILD rides?
Go for Magic mountain ... Disneyland has two theme park adventure is good one.....Universal studio is also good in LA. Some water rides u can enjoy dont rem name.:--D

Explore camping as an option to save up on money for part of your trip. There are some extremely beautiful campgrounds in California so it will add more to your trip than simply saving money.
Name please. I am interested....online link gonna be fine.:two_thumbs_up:

Btw' date=' there's no cheap way to look 'round America. If you want to have fun the American way, you gotto be prepared to role out the greenback. [b']This entire country is built to make people spend.
:crazy4::crazy4::crazy4: spending....

Any plan to visit san diego ? Take rental car public transportation is not good here..... avoid rush hours particularly on nation high ways. Book your motel/hotel some distance from downtown or main areas. It substantially cut the cost. But prize here is comparative high because of summer. Always keep your bottle water with you. It is really dry here..
thx dood. i thot of going to seaworld but had to scrap it because of varun... :P ya I wanted to go to magic mountain but too far from my motel.

Name please. I am interested....online link gonna be fine.:two_thumbs_up:
For national parks, you can get a list from www.nps.gov For state parks, http://www.parks.ca.gov/ There is also, www.gorp.com which would have user reviews etc. as well in addition to the logistical information. If you let me know the rough area you are looking to go, I can recommend something if I have gone/camped there.

For national parks' date=' you can get a list from [url']www.nps.gov For state parks, http://www.parks.ca.gov/ There is also, www.gorp.com which would have user reviews etc. as well in addition to the logistical information. If you let me know the rough area you are looking to go, I can recommend something if I have gone/camped there.
Tks.. We are planning to go for campaign , climbing , hiking, or something like that want to spend some time with nature..... I dont know how to plan it . Give your experience or comment on that part. Location is imp but no idea right now where to go. I am living in San Diego and can go around here. Will search for it ..

thx dood. i thot of going to seaworld but had to scrap it because of varun... :P ya I wanted to go to magic mountain but too far from my motel.
Magic mountain is good with X ride and other forgot it's name some short of 4D rides.. Got balls then go there:--D Sea world is good place particularly shamu show and dolphine shows.. I reco you to visit sea world.

Guest Gunner
Hey guys, I'll be flying to SF this monday. Right now, I'm dabbling in the california tourist guide, but not sure about how much motels cost etc. Any insider secret tips from people who have been there? Any experienced opinions? :pray:
Flamy bava, working out of dem motels can subsidize your trip if you know what I mean...:winky: You just need to find a nice busy street corner now...:giggle::giggle:

I still remember my trip to LA in 1998. started from San Diego at 8 AM, was planning to reach universal studios by 10-10:30 ish. Flight from LA was at 7:30 PM. Was in the outskirts of LA at around 10 AM. I was very happy about making good time. Suddenly the traffic got slow and I was stuck in back-toback traffic. Was stuck in traffic for 6 hrs between 2 exits because a trailer had overturned and spilt oil. I got out at 4:30 pm and drove to the airport directly, was on time for the flight. Those days, there was no GPS also. Never visited LA again so far.

^^ O man, that sux :(( I didnt have a GPS for the first part of my trip. I actually bought one :wall: The first day was spent trying to find walmart without GPS and asking strangers for directions :hehe:

I still remember my trip to LA in 1998. started from San Diego at 8 AM, was planning to reach universal studios by 10-10:30 ish. Flight from LA was at 7:30 PM. Was in the outskirts of LA at around 10 AM. I was very happy about making good time. Suddenly the traffic got slow and I was stuck in back-toback traffic. Was stuck in traffic for 6 hrs between 2 exits because a trailer had overturned and spilt oil. I got out at 4:30 pm and drove to the airport directly, was on time for the flight. Those days, there was no GPS also. Never visited LA again so far.
It is very common. Specially on I15 or 405.... 45 mints per 1 mile speed .. I hit it several times. :dance: njoy ur music and chicks in other cars....:nervous: