West Indies, meet rock bottom

Aghanistan:hysterical::hysterical: I for one will not be travelling to Kabul to watch India play Afghanistan:hysterical: Any posters willing to go there?:--D
nope,Afghanis will be holding bats like guns:hysterical::hysterical:
Comparing Fidel with Mortaza is jokes. This is what happens if you depend on the numbers, sometimes it tells you the REAL story but there are times it doesn't give you the real picture. If only his team-mates had held on to all those simplest of catches, his total wickets tally would be 50 plus now. To see fielders drop simple catches off a fast bowler who gives his heart out is far more painful than to see a top bowler miss out a match due to injury,even Simon Jones and Shane Bond would agree to that. For me, Fidel is THE unluckiest bowler of this decade.
pace-wise yes. otherwise no. mortaza is just as unlucky as fidel edwards. the number of catches taken off his bowling in the skips in his entire career can be counted on with one hand. and thats not because he doesn't induce the edge. since the numbers didn't back you, you went to dropped catches. well, if one wants, they can construct an infinite criteria in which to compare...which is why sporting communities usually just focus on stats. because for every pro-fidel criteria you come up, i could jsut as easily get a pro-mortaza one. consider than fidel edwards can more pressure to bowl with given his side puts up defensible totals far more often than mortaza. futuile arguments can continue ad infinitum, and hence we should just use numbers, however flawed that might be. and by the numbers, they're more or less equal bowlers.
pace-wise yes. otherwise no. mortaza is just as unlucky as fidel edwards. the number of catches taken off his bowling in the skips in his entire career can be counted on with one hand. and thats not because he doesn't induce the edge. since the numbers didn't back you, you went to dropped catches. well, if one wants, they can construct an infinite criteria in which to compare...which is why sporting communities usually just focus on stats. because for every pro-fidel criteria you come up, i could jsut as easily get a pro-mortaza one. consider than fidel edwards can more pressure to bowl with given his side puts up defensible totals far more often than mortaza. futuile arguments can continue ad infinitum, and hence we should just use numbers, however flawed that might be. and by the numbers, they're more or less equal bowlers.
Numbers say your team has won 2 tests out of 60 and lost 52. :crazy4::crazy4: Numbers say your team has won 8 ODIs out of 134 against test playing nations. :hehe:
Numbers say your retarded team has won 2 tests out of 60 and lost 52. :crazy4::crazy4: Numbers say your retarded team has won 8 ODIs out of 134 against test playing nations. :hehe:
Numbers also say that it took you guys 22 years to win your first test. Numbers also say that even after having a population of 1 billion and cricket being the number 1 sports in the country u guys still fail to ever be the number 1 test team. 0 defines the number of genuine pace bowler that India has produced in its long illustrious cricketing history unless u call Kapil a Fast bowler (merely faster than kumble). We Bangladeshi fans will concede our victory against WI when u guys stop saying u ever won a ODI WC, cuz your win against WI in 1983 was nothing more than a fluke either. Hope u wont start crying like Sreesanth after reading this....never saw a fast bowler crying either...hahahaha...He must have been eating too many female hormone pills (o wait a minute, he is indian..that makes him a she)...go cry losers...
can't argue.
Numbers also say that it took you guys 22 years to win your first test. Numbers also say that even after having a population of 1 billion and cricket being the number 1 sports in the country u guys still fail to ever be the number 1 test team. 0 defines the number of genuine pace bowler that India has produced in its long illustrious cricketing history unless u call Kapil a Fast bowler (merely faster than kumble). We Bangladeshi fans will concede our victory against WI when u guys stop saying u ever won a ODI WC, cuz your win against WI in 1983 was nothing more than a fluke either. Hope u wont start crying like Sreesanth after reading this....never saw a fast bowler crying either...hahahaha...He must have been eating too many female hormone pills (o wait a minute, he is indian..that makes him a she)...go cry losers...
You are an idiot and if you believe that, please,never come back into a cricket forum ever.
What an absolute loser this guy is. He can't stomach the truth. Why do you guys come here, only to see your self-respect torn to shreds?
Riyasat, first of all - Your Bangladesh and Pakistan was part of India until 1947. So this means it took us just 4 years to win our first test match you nuts.. Our new fresh Indian ERA started from 1947 when we guys donated you some land to build your country.
Semantics aside, we harldy played any test match. I did the stats a long time back. Our 1st victory was in our 25th game or something with half of them drawn. BD meanwhile, not only had a very high percentage of loss but half of those were by an innings. Infact, BD was the worst team ever to play test cricket.
What an absolute loser this guy is. He can't stomach the truth. Why do you guys come here' date=' only to see your self-respect torn to shreds?[/quote'] Hahaha...I just wanted to show that it is not hard to fudge facts and talk ****........ Anyways the amount of **** that you guys talk about our cricket team is simply unbelievable. I would have understod if this was Australian forum or something. Anyways however the points I provided above are also facts but that is not how any cricket team should be judged. 1) On your defence India didnt play too many tests in those 22 years. On our defence, it takes time to build a team. Initially we had a team who barely could win againt Kenya, and you cannot win tests with that team no matter how many of the matches u play. However the test status allowed youngstars to take up the sports professionally and now we have some genuinely good cricketers. 2)Yes India's 1983 WC win might be a fluke but that is what ODI cricket is, India team was better on the day and they won fair and square. In our case the same can be said abt beating india in last WC. We don win much but we are slowly getting there. It doesnt happen in a day. Indian ODI team relied solely on tendulkar for the longest time before this new bunch took over. 3) No fast bowler, SO what? Indian team still produced some of the best spinners and probably the ebst allrounder in Kapil. In our defence, WI Z team; so what, they still have combined more FC experience than our players. Also 7 of our contracted players are unavailable due to ICL suspension. Hatred breeds more hatred....
Numbers say your team has won 2 tests out of 60 and lost 52. :crazy4::crazy4: Numbers say your team has won 8 ODIs out of 134 against test playing nations. :hehe:
according to numbers your team has won 1 out of the last 15-20 finals they've played in. since 2005, there have been 7 odi wins from 60 matches, so improvement comes in baby steps, my shallow-minded friend. "mashalla...alahuakber...salaam...doa...roza"

Improvement? Where is the improvement? That's a team of nine debutants. It took a team as weak as that for you to stretch the match till the fifth day and get a win. That too there was a time when it looked like you were losing. You call that improvement?

according to numbers your team has won 1 out of the last 15-20 finals they've played in. since 2005, there have been 7 odi wins from 60 matches, so improvement comes in baby steps, my shallow-minded friend. "mashalla...alahuakber...salaam...doa...roza"
Humm, and how many of those in last 2 years ? 2 my friend....thats a decline my non-mathematically minded friend.... May your team suck more ass than your country does..alhamdillulah :two_thumbs_up:
Humm' date=' and how many of those in last 2 years ? 2 my friend....thats a decline my non-mathematically minded friend.... May your team suck more ass than your country does..alhamdillulah :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] There is no point in talking logic to you guys....Atleast I tried.... Anyways we hardly played too many matches in last 2 years and we lost 7 contracted players to ICL.... I wonder how indian team would do if 3 of their top batsmen are forced into exile...
There is no point in talking logic to you guys....Atleast I tried.... Anyways we hardly played too many matches in last 2 years and we lost 7 contracted players to ICL.... I wonder how indian team would do if 3 of their top batsmen are forced into exile...
If equating your two wins in WC 07 with our world cup victory in 83 is Bangla logic, then God save your country dude :hehe: We beat WI, the holders of last 2 world cups TWICE during the same world cup. Following the cup, we won the World championship in 1985. And what did you do after those 2 flukes...you went ahead and lost next 29 ODIs against test playing nations. And you are again using the bangla logic when you say your top 3 batsmen were forced into exile.... Of those 7 who went to ICL, no more than 2-3 had any chance of playing in national team, and none of them were your TOP batsmen...your top shyte batsman is ashrafool and he sucks BIGTIME. Plz don't tell me that Habibul Basher was going to be your savior..he probably averaged less than 20 during the year before ICL happened... Your logic is ****ed up as our neighbors on the west...:eyedance: