The Never Ending Thread

Ram

I hate be spectacled women. This is an incident that happened just hours ago. There was a woman walking in front of me, she looked gorgeous from behind. I wanted to catch a glimpse of her face, luckily she turned back but to my dismay she was wearing glasses.:doh: I don't care how good a lady looks, if she wears glasses,she wont get any attention from me:-D. Is there any one outta there who don't prefer women with glasses?:eyedance:

I hate be spectacled women. This is an incident that happened just hours ago. There was a woman walking in front of me, she looked gorgeous from behind. I wanted to catch a glimpse of her face, luckily she turned back but to my dismay she was wearing glasses.:doh: I don't care how good a lady looks, if she wears glasses,she wont get any attention from me:-D. Is there any one outta there who don't prefer women with glasses?:eyedance:
:hmmm: matlab bhale hi andhi ho par chashme na pehne (Trans- She may be blind but she should not wear glasses!) :congrats:

This is an incident that happened just hours ago. There was a woman walking in front of me, she looked gorgeous from behind. I wanted to catch a glimpse of her face, luckily she turned back but to my dismay she was wearing glasses.:doh: I don't care how good a lady looks, if she wears glasses,she wont get any attention from me:-D. Is there any one outta there who don't prefer women with glasses?:eyedance:
good luck with that:nice:

I'm finally 20. :dance: B->B->:eyedance:
Congratulations :dance::dance::dance: Didn't know you were that young
:hmmm:

yt72J98d_og I was amazed listening to the story of this guy. He was employed as a child labour in a factory and didnt even attend school. He hails from a very poor family in Tamil nadu. In his teenage years he ran away from that factory and started working in a construction company as a labourer. Fed up with his life he wanted to commit suicide and decided to climb to the top of a hill at the Chitradurg fort. Onlookers stopped him. The next day when he was contemplating climbing another hill to commit suicide he saw monkeys climbing and jumping around. He got fascinated and started modeling his climbing skills on the monkeys. Amazing story, look where he is now. He is a huge crowd puller at the fort it seems...

It is something very sacred' date=' and heart-wrenchingly beautiful. A children's game, a soulful story told in the original language maybe, one without words but plenty of wisdom. It is very sacred.[/quote'] :D It would be very easy for me to insert a coupla smileys and laugh this post off. But, I felt something profound and I'm truly grateful for that.

Does anyone here work for BAE Systems => British Aerospace Engineering Systems ? Dream job in a dream company. I'd give a arm and a leg to work for these people.
And what exactly will one do with one arm and one leg....both amputated and obviously useless?:dontknow: In India, you get jobs for money.:two_thumbs_up:

In India, I know people who would give an arm or a leg to get a job in the Railways or some other government job. Some people actually go to the doctor's to develop some handicap to avail the quota for a government job with a salary of say 15000 PM.

Post 9/11' date=' almost impossible for non-citizens to work with any of those companies.[/quote'] Upon application, these defense based companies that get multi million dollar contracts from the govenment require citizenship as a pre requisite. I know of many people whose applications for employment were rejected as they are here on international student visa's.