The Never Ending Thread

Ram

Look at how close his is to the internet exchange. The high speed is probably due to his proximity to the exchange more than anything else.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: And you call yourself an engineer?:nervous: Please read up on the following terms. 1. Bandwidth 2. Ping PS - I love the fact that you used a random figure to illustrate your point. :cantstop:

^ That cannot be right. He might be in a different plan. Or there might not be users in his area (im assuming we are talking about broadband), and a lot of users in your area. I think what you have been trying to talk about is contention ratio. Do you guys have different contention ratios?

I get this crappy speed because there are no more free sockets to an exchange that's closer to me. One of the reasons is, as you rightly suggested, the large number of users in my area.
You are funny man .... :haha: :haha: :haha:.. I wish I had someone nearby so that i can spend occasional friday evening drinking and technical discussion