Sreesanth in Warwickshire: Performance Updates

Guest Hiten.

8-0-34-2( Pro 40 league) against Northamptonshire....match is still going on but he has finished his spell. bowled beautifully. had every batsman in trouble with his swing. should have had atleast 2 more wickets. Man ! i really wish to see attack of Zaheer, Sharma, Sreesanth playing together regularlly if we wanna become no 1 side.

Watched the provident trophy match that Warwiskshire played recently. Was shown live on Star cricket. Even though Sree bowled well, his attitude was pathetic. Sledging some 18-19 yr old opposition batsmen when no one else is even uttering a word on the pitch..sorry thats not aggression for me..thats downright stupid and total disgrace. Unless SS sorts out his behaviour on the field, he will have to remain on the sidelines.

Watched the provident trophy match that Warwiskshire played recently. Was shown live on Star cricket. Even though Sree bowled well, his attitude was pathetic. Sledging some 18-19 yr old opposition batsmen when no one else is even uttering a word on the pitch..sorry thats not aggression for me..thats downright stupid and total disgrace. Unless SS sorts out his behaviour on the field, he will have to remain on the sidelines.
Thats why I love him:two_thumbs_up: Good on you sree give them hell!!!

Unfortunately, I didn't record the match but did see Sreesanth's spell on SkySports. He started at around 86-88mph and continued throughout at around 84mph, bowling his eight overs through. He extrcted some big bounce out of the green surface and could have had at least one more wicket were it not for shambolic fielding from Ian Bell. His accuracy was not ideal and he bowled a few half volleys and a few balls on the pads but, crucially, he was swinging it both ways and always looked like a wicket was not far away.

Maybe he is only trying to pump himself up by talking sh*t ? :dontknow:
i watched his 8 overs in a row spell, and didnt see this.. he was giving he usual glares but no words.. also, there was no emotion when ian ghanta dropped an ez catch of his bowling.. the most chilled sree i have seen...maybe it was the red dot on his forehead :D