South indian pet name

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest Hiten.
Frack u both ... Westies Rule !
East and west are always better than north and south.:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
Please do not dichotomize North into east and west for the love of north india :orderorder:. During these difficult times we have to take collective action to combat the minor southies :--D Fark Hyderabad... Mumbai FTW B->

I can't edit the title and I don't want to either. But next time you have something similar to say, keep in mind that South India has 4 distinct states, and you can't generalize all 4 of them by a quality observed in only one of them. :P and to b_b, :aetsch:
Why are south indians...errr...sorry...people from the four southern states so sensitive to the clubbing as south india/indian? Most north indians are ok with being called northies or north indians.

Why are south indians...errr...sorry...people from the four southern states so sensitive to the clubbing as south india/indian? Most north indians are ok with being called northies or north indians.
Um, people from Mumbai are not going to keep quiet if I say that all North Indians are Punjabis, are they? Thats essentially whats being done here. :P And just to clarify - I don't mind being called South indian (since thats what I am). But extrapolating a quality observed in Chennai to everyone and saying all South Indians are like that is incorrect. Alright, I'm done.

But what is wrong with being called south indians? I can understandbeing offended by madrasi if you are not from madras...... southies being called madrasi =northies being called punjabi(can be objectionable to some) But north indian means ...belonging to north just like southindian means from the south.... so why the objection?.....:dontknow:

And just to clarify - I don't mind being called South indian (since thats what I am). But extrapolating a quality observed in Chennai to everyone and saying all South Indians are like that is incorrect. Alright' date= I'm done.
But what is wrong with being called south indians? I can understandbeing offended by madrasi if you are not from madras...... southies being called madrasi =northies being called punjabi(can be objectionable to some) But north indian means ...belonging to north just like southindian means from the south.... so why the objection?.....:dontknow:
:headshake:

What?:roll: ok..I didn't read the whole thread....:P
The joke is on petnames of Tamilians and the title says South Indian. If he liked the joke so much atleast be smart enough to know which group of people to laugh at. Madrasi stereotypes are made fun of in Hindi movies, usually.

Guest gaurav_indian
The joke is on petnames of Tamilians and the title says South Indian. If he liked the joke so much atleast be smart enough to know which group of people to laugh at. Madrasi stereotypes are made fun of in Hindi movies' date= usually.
This was just a funny scene so chill down. Baat pata nahi kahan se kahan le jaate hai itna bura lag raha hai title toh edit kar lo. People make fun of sikhs,biharis too uske baare mein kya khayal hai? Ek funny scene post karke galti hi kardi lecture dene shuru kar dete hai.

This was just a funny scene so chill down. Baat pata nahi kahan se kahan le jaate hai itna bura lag raha hai title toh edit kar lo. People make fun of sikhs' date='biharis too uske baare mein kya khayal hai? Ek funny scene post karke galti hi kardi lecture dene shuru kar dete hai.[/quote'] But people don't club the whole northies as sikhs or the whole easties as biharis.:finger: I am happy being a southie but I am not a tamilian. :hitler:

Guest gaurav_indian
But people don't club the whole northies as sikhs or the whole easties as biharis.:finger: I am happy being a southie but I am not a tamilian. :hitler:
:whack::whack::whack::whack::whack::whack: ab tum shuru ho gaye lol hyderabaadi paya khaao aur araam farmaao :dance: