Pick my SUIT

Texy

Pick my SUIT  

• SUIT A - Pronto Uomo from Men's wearhouse
    • SUIT B- Dolce Gabbana from Neiman Marcus
    • NEITHER

believe me... if you wanna do this, do this in India as there is some sort of trend to follow bollywood styles blindly.. but dont wear that in US.. (unless you hate those wedding couples and ruin their party... ) and who says you cant be stylish or differentiate yourself if you wear full suit.??. there are lots of styles out there.. ..
Dude, I am sure this guy isnt not probably going to some Christian style tradtional wedding, where all men come dressed up in boring black suits. If its an Indian wedding reception (even if it’s the US), there’s nothing wrong in going dressed a tad casually.

Wedding coming up soon....gotta look stylish for all the ladies at the wedding.... so help me pick a suit here's how I look -- remember I'm 6'3, broad shoulders
You should wear your traditional indian dress. :eyedance: Sodepur-WeddingDay2-TheBengaliWedding-SajalAndPoonam.jpgbengal1.jpg

gaurav ..uski shaadi thodina ho rahee hai...he just wants to impress some girls.
acha? sorry texy bhai SU-354.jpg

Dude' date= I am sure this guy isnt not probably going to some Christian style tradtional wedding, where all men come dressed up in boring black suits. If its an Indian wedding reception (even if it’s the US), there’s nothing wrong in going dressed a tad casually.
:dontknow: Maybe it is American wedding. I have been to a few American weddings, but being a cheapo, I just rented a tuxedo for like 60 bucks and paired it my sexy black trousers and shoes. :dance::dance: