Siddhu convicted...

beetle

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Siddhu convicted...

he killed a man 18 years ago .......not accident ...i think beat him up with a friend of his.....i think ...
Lock him up for life let us make an example out of him. that time he used to sensation and got preferential treatment. Too many bug guns getting away with token punishment..

Re: Siddhu convicted... i remember very clearly... this was before a caribbean tour where we were battered..... till the last min, there was speculation over whether siddhu would be able to leave the country.... but somehow, he was let go and wat a disaster tht tour was.... shastri scored a classic hundred... manj came into his own for which he would make pak pay later.... but otherwise, it was a disaster with only kapil paaji carrying the bowling...

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Siddhu convicted... Siddhu: culpable homicide [siddhu actually got in brawl with some gurnam singh and beat him severely for parking and man subsequently died later on in heart attack] Quantum of punsihment in this sort of cases are very low sometimeve even for just a month. Shibu Soren: conspiracy to murder [ Got his secretary eliminated over some dispute] Here option is between life imprisonment & death sentence

i do feel bad for him.... i am sure' date=' 99% of u have been in fist-fights before..... it was his bad luck tht man died....[/quote'] Gator ....this big mouth apparently not only beat up this elderly man along with his friend....he aslo left him there......but wait...guess what....he even took the car keys of the victims car with him when he ran away...... What a creep......hang the #$%$%^&&!
Guest dada_rocks

i do feel bad for him.... i am sure' date=' 99% of u have been in fist-fights before..... it was his bad luck tht man died....[/quote'] Gator ....this big mouth apparently not only beat up this elderly man along with his friend....he aslo left him there......but wait...guess what....he even took the car keys of the victims car with him when he ran away...... What a creep......hang the #$%$%^&&!
that elderly man did take part in fist fight was overwhelmed by younger one though. just saying elderly doesn't mean blameless..

that elderly man did take part in fist fight was overwhelmed by younger one though. just saying elderly doesn't mean blameless..
He hit the man...left him severely injured and took away the keys so that he could n't even go for help.......sorry ...i do sympathise with the dead who wasn't even given the chance to get help. :roll:

You can't say by looking at Sidhu he has killed someone :lol: Comes across as a very jovial guy and am surprised it has taken 18 years to convict him for having killed someone :doh:
Well you can say the same about Sanjay Dutt also...he's a really nice & sweet guy (personal connection), so it's hard for me to believe he can ever do whatever it was he did.
Guest dada_rocks

He hit the man...left him severely injured and took away the keys so that he could n't even go for help.......sorry ...i do sympathise with the dead who wasn't even given the chance to get help. :roll:
That's what fist fight means u hit each other but the point is both were party to that one guy died but that certainly was not the intention. If not a heart disease patient may be he had survived. There are neough reason of doubt hot-tempered guys for sure a callous murdereer i don't think so.
Guest dada_rocks

You can't say by looking at Sidhu he has killed someone :lol: Comes across as a very jovial guy and am surprised it has taken 18 years to convict him for having killed someone :doh:
Well you can say the same about Sanjay Dutt also...he's a really nice & sweet guy (personal connection), so it's hard for me to believe he can ever do whatever it was he did.
comparing apple to oranges: Sanjay Dutt aided and abetted in Ak-56 delivery and possessed it deliberate illegal treasonous act .. Siddhu got in the spur of the moment fist fight. many people do just that the person involved most of the time doesn't happen to be heart patient and death doesn't occur.

Re: Siddhu convicted... I'm just wondering if Sidhu has ever had sympathy for the man killed in this punch ups??? It doesn't look like Sidhu was traumatized or anything by this incident. In fact he has always looked like someone that hasn't had to worry about anything in his life. I for one do not care what stature he has in the public but going by what Radhika has written he needs to serve a long punishment.