Happy Rakshabandhan

Guest gaurav_indian

During my college days' date=' all the girls in my dept tied rakhis to all the boys except ME.[b'] I was willingly offering them my hand but they all shyed away from me:D.
koi skin allergy thi kya?:winky:

Happy Raksha Bandhan! I'm £120 down already...I got string and some penda, lol. Someone needs to rethink this festival :D (joking)
HAHAH you know it man I'm scared to go home, I'd rather walk down a dark alley, probably come back with more in my pocket :giggle:

HAHAH you know it man I'm scared to go home, I'd rather walk down a dark alley, probably come back with more in my pocket :giggle:
:cantstop: A lot of my cousin sisters have moved away now, if they were still around I'd be broke right now! lol.

my sis sent me the coooooooooooooooooles email ever with this wonderful collage!!! omg, i have trained her too well :giggle: oh and i dont allow anyone other than my sister to tie me rakhi. :finger: p.s. happy rakhi desi :)

As far as I know, getting a rakhi tied to you is THE most safest possible way to start speaking with a girl you didn’t know well before, so that at a later point, its converted to a flirt and then much later, a fling. :D I don’t know how you can consider some girl your sister just because she ties a piece of thread in your hands :giggle: I have had girls tie rakhi in my hands and effin I didn’t feel an iota of sister-brother love. :D

In TN, girls are not even tying the rakhis, fearing the "finger touches"..they are just giving/ throwing the bands and asking us to tie ourselves:banghead: This is what I hate with the Tamil girls, they need to "open" up a lil more.