Pak eyes series against India in England

Punisher

Nope i proved you are following double standards here. As i said i agree with your opinions just like few bollywood directors cancelled their shooting in Australia in a protest against the racist attacks on indians. Indian cricket team should also do that.
Why what will that achieve? Do you believe the oz govt is organising these attacks? Do you believe the oz police are organising these attcks? Do you believe oz authorities are not doing anything to stop them? I believe you will answer no to all of these. Thus it is simply a law and order situation. How you can compare this to jihadi attacks on India is beyond me!
Nope i proved you are following double standards here. As i said i agree with your opinions just like few bollywood directors cancelled their shooting in Australia in a protest against the racist attacks on indians. Indian cricket team should also do that.
dude , the same way a lot of Indians go to pakistan to make friends why dont u do the same and apply for the visa today. Look people arent bad/good anywhere. We are all the same but if a country has an official policy to attack India , liberate parts of it , send idiots to kill and die .. I dont think at official level India should be playing cricket with them. How the hell can people think about cricket when Pak is not even punishing the culprits.
We all saw in a practice T20 game how people enjoyed indian victory over pakistan. War is not possible so why not beat your rivals on the field?
Somethings are more importnat then a game. All financial, sporting and cultural ties sshould be cut off. Yes we cant go to war. So our only option after mass killings of innocent indians by paks are these sanctions.
But they arent doing anything to stop them either. Infact they said we arent forcing indians to come here and study.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Arey yaar dont go for Indian masala. ABC literally humilated Times Now over these issues. Police has been more attentive , there have been questions asked in the parliament , Aussie PM assured Indian officals.. but Indian media misses all that. Most desis who have been beaten up in Aus have said on TV / Radio that it wasnt racially motivated but as soon as the victim says that , its not a news in India. BTW you are comparing few Indians getting beaten up by thugs in Aus VS Pakistans official policy to divide India and support anti India activities .. :congrats:
Guest gaurav_indian
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Arey yaar dont go for Indian masala. ABC literally humilated Times Now over these issues. Police has been more attentive , there have been questions asked in the parliament , Aussie PM assured Indian officals.. but Indian media misses all that. Most desis who have been beaten up in Aus have said on TV / Radio that it wasnt racially motivated but as soon as the victim says that , its not a news in India. BTW you are comparing few Indians getting beaten up by thugs in Aus VS Pakistans official policy to divide India and support anti India activities .. :congrats:
lol its the same indian masala news that King Tendulkar watch and post here.:giggle:
Guest gaurav_indian
Somethings are more importnat then a game. All financial' date=' sporting and cultural ties sshould be cut off. Yes we cant go to war. So our only option after mass killings of innocent indians by paks are [b']these sanctions.
Oh bhai mere yahan ke politicians se kuch nahi hota bas apni pocket bharne mein lage hai. Baith ke bas wait karte rahe ho.
I dont think we should play against a country which trains and sends terrorists to India. After 26/11 I dont think Ind-Pak cricket is important to anybody in India .
This is a stupid comment, this is sport on a neutral venue.. you played us in a warm up game in england, and you will be playing us in the champions trophy, so you will still be facing us in tournaments so whats wrong with having a series in a neutral venue like england? when i went to the T20 warm up game i saw players like afridi and harbajahn hugging and shaking hands on the field before the game, this is sport dont mix up politics and war with it and just ruin it.
Guest gaurav_indian
This is a stupid comment' date=' this is sport on a neutral venue.. you played us in a warm up game in england, and you will be playing us in the champions trophy, so you will still be facing us in tournaments so whats wrong with having a series in a neutral venue like england? when i went to the T20 warm up game i saw players like[b'] afridi and harbajahn hugging and shaking hands on the field before the game, this is sport dont mix up politics and war with it and just ruin it.
:omg::omg::omg:
This is a stupid comment' date=' this is sport on a neutral venue.. you played us in a warm up game in england, and you will be playing us in the champions trophy, so you will still be facing us in tournaments so whats wrong with having a series in a neutral venue like england? when i went to the T20 warm up game i saw players like afridi and harbajahn hugging and shaking hands on the field before the game, this is sport dont mix up politics and war with it and just ruin it.[/quote'] and later the same afridi made statements that Indians were avoiding them & werent behaving well with them :hmmm: BTW they cant avoid playing ICC tournaments
BCCI release a statement saying that we're not going to play pakistan because we're afraid of their phaast bowlers :haha:
I still remember how Sehwag was peeing in his pants watching two super phaaast 100mph bowlers bowling in tandem to him,Akhtar and Sami.:nervous: