SRK Detained and Humiliated at Newark Airport

Rajiv

people like Emran Hashmi and SRK....using their minority flag anytime a problem pops up.............use the victim card.... which might give them a free pass in India under Sonia "italian" Gandhi's govt but NOT in US
Add former kaptaan Azhar to that list.

Haha really funny,bringing a post from a different thread where people share different views and appreciate him as an actor(including me).And why do u think that people should admire him as a person as well.If we not,we are jealous,good logic.I disliked his show offs in IPL,gross.

Haha really funny' date='bringing a post from a different thread where people share different views and appreciate him as an actor(including me).And why do u think that people should admire him as a person as well.If we not,we are jealous,good logic.I disliked his show offs in IPL,gross.[/quote'] LOL! From what I have seen, it is the other way around. Normally, people dislike his acting and respect him as a person. Anyways, you keep ranting on his antics/show offs in the IPL. What exactly did he do there which didn't go very well with you??

LOL! From what I have seen, it is the other way around. Normally, people dislike his acting and respect him as a person. Anyways, you keep ranting on his antics/show offs in the IPL. What exactly did he do there which didn't go very well with you??
Why? I found his show offs extremely repulsive,first reason to hate IPL.

This card is being played more and more
oh ya...but to pseudo secularists...you talk about this card, you talk about "truth" "facts" lying in front of you that they choose to ignore..and all of a sudden you become muslim hater, communal, instigator.

people like Emran Hashmi and SRK....using their minority flag anytime a problem pops up.............use the victim card.... which might give them a free pass in India under Sonia "italian" Gandhi's govt but NOT in US
how is SRK playing the victim?did he say that he feels that it happened because he was muslim?he said that the officer said that this was happening because his last name was common to terrorist elements Hashmi was certainly playing the victim card,but supreme court had none of it

how is SRK playing the victim?did he say that he feels that it happened because he was muslim?he said that the officer said that this was happening because his last name was common to terrorist elements Hashmi was certainly playing the victim card,but supreme court had none of it
Gets delayed by 66 mins and starts making statements to press and holding press confrences. Its cos of my surname, embarrasing questions, indians and PAKISTANIS vouching for me, they need to be nicer, only go to USA cos of my fans as wouldn't go otherwise blah blah....playing the muslim card, victim mentality with chip on shoulder if you ask me

Gets delayed by 66 mins and starts making statements to press and holding press confrences. Its cos of my surname, embarrasing questions, indians and PAKISTANIS vouching for me, they need to be nicer, only go to USA cos of my fans as wouldn't go otherwise blah blah....playing the muslim card, victim mentality with chip on shoulder if you ask me
it isnt about delay.but he was detained.he wasn't even allowed to make a phone call.do u realise how hurting is that? nowhere has he said its happening coz of his surname,he said that the officer said that he was stopped because of his surname.it was the officer who said this to SRK. wats wrong with pakistanis vouching for him?he is popular there as well. he said that the procedure should be better,thats just an opinion n he is free to have opinions lol he has no family n frenz in US,so he goes there for work ,which involves his fans,wats wrong again