More the marrier: 1 man, 14 wives

Desi Cartman

Women who are under tremendous pressure to get married by their families, and are not too pretty/educated/rich etc (& hence not in high demand in the marriage market in India) fall into such traps all the time. Usually the guy who marries them has a shady background etc. but the bride's family being desperate don't do much background checks ..

Guest Gunner
Women who are under tremendous pressure to get married by their families' date=' and are not too pretty/educated/rich etc (& hence not in high demand in the marriage market in India) fall into such traps all the time. Usually the guy who marries them has a shady background etc. but the bride's family being desperate don't do much background checks ..[/quote'] Very fair point. I find the whole marraige system in India pretty obnoxious.

Women who are under tremendous pressure to get married by their families' date=' and are not too pretty/educated/rich etc (& hence not in high demand in the marriage market in India) fall into such traps all the time. Usually the guy who marries them has a shady background etc. but the bride's family being desperate don't do much background checks ..[/quote']
Very fair point. I find the whole marraige system in India pretty obnoxious.
There is no lack of women in India who would never question pati parmeshwar.
True
Please dont forget the usual "well settled" "bank balance" phenomena - depends on the society, stakes fluctuate Paisa Phekh Tamasha Dekh

Guest Gunner
Things us men would do to get laid... thats why i am gay... my sheep and i are in a committed relationship and are loyal to each other.
So you iz committed to a ram?

Guest Gunner
love knows no bounds... race' date=' religion, [b']or species.
Indeed brother. PS: Can I call on you sometimes? (Need your phone no. and address). Kthxbai

Guest Gunner
You call him brother and then you ask for his number. This is messed up. :blink:
You don't understand the inter-species point of view. :orderorder: