Begging pays off

i dont understand why this forum is upsessed with pakistan? i mean go on the rival forum's no one gives a crap about india lol
lol even if an Indian neta makes a statement it becomes a breaking news there... India did this .. India did that .. Salman eats haram .. SRK is hindu ... we all know what you guys talk about .. we just discuss cricket or post useless funny stuff here.. we are not losers who would argue whose religion is fake and who is following the religion correctly.
i dont understand why this forum is upsessed with pakistan? i mean go on the rival forum's no one gives a crap about india lol
You mean the attention seeker's forum where they plead, implore, beg cricinfo not to post news about India but about Pakistan? :haha: You mean the site where they curse Akram for praising India I can keep going... :giggle:
You mean the attention seeker's forum where they plead, implore, beg cricinfo not to post news about India but about Pakistan? :haha: You mean the site where they curse Akram for praising India I can keep going... :giggle:
no honestly, look on the main page threads there is hardly any talk about the indian team there, here there is always alot of threads regarding pakistan, it's like you guys are talking about pakistan more than your own team most of the time?
truly pathetic... How long is this begging going to continue. They have always been begging to BCCI to help them out more and BCCI only gets gaali-galoch from these beggars. They always complain that America is ruining their country but guess who do they run to for bailout. This country has been the most NAMAKHARAM country in the history of Universe. There never has been and there never will be. .
You are mistaken brother, it was an illegitimate offspring sprung in 1947, the same crime for which now women get stoned to death in that country. :twisted logic acceptance:
no honestly' date=' look on the main page threads there is hardly any talk about the indian team there, here there is always alot of threads regarding pakistan, it's like you guys are talking about pakistan more than your own team most of the time?[/quote'] Does a madrassah have a division for mathematics, humpteen IPL threads,tons Indian player 'X' vs Pakistani Loser player 'Y', tons of if Pakistan played so and so instead of India what the result would be threads etc etc. Not to mention hundreds of Bollywood threads in conjunction with Bollywood hatred threads. No issues really, as there isnt much to talk about Pakistan, you guys know it yourselves, its not WORTH TALKING ABOUT!
truly pathetic... How long is this begging going to continue. They have always been begging to BCCI to help them out more and BCCI only gets gaali-galoch from these beggars. They always complain that America is ruining their country but guess who do they run to for bailout. This country has been the most NAMAKHARAM country in the history of Universe. There never has been and there never will be. Seriously they need to learn this song from Namakhalal.. Buzurgo.ne Pharmaya ki pairo pe apne khade hoke dikhlao... First Stanza also applies... Aapka to lagta hai bas yahi sapna.. RAAM RAAM japna paraya maal apna.. Note: I wanted to substitute RAAM RAAM with something else, but somehow don't want to..
hahhaa.. exactly.. one padosi poster in this thread is prime example.. :cantstop::cantstop:
no honestly' date=' l[b']ook on the main page threads there is hardly any talk about the indian team there, here there is always alot of threads regarding pakistan, it's like you guys are talking about pakistan more than your own team most of the time?
Which stupid asinine Rival forum are you talking about? The one that is run by the guys -- so called self styled -- journalists -- who were educated in the Green Ghettos of England where even 100 lines don't go by without the mention of word INDIA ? What on the bloody earth do you smoke -- to even make such a statement. Well I am not surprised considering that you also belong to the same country -- always living in a friggin la-la land -- and in a state of denial. At least when things are compared to Pakistan here -- we state FACTS, unlike that friggin forum where Stories are concocted and all their Radical Forum Members whose sole source of happiness is seeing India in the dumps -- jump and contribute by stating things that are so friggin completely whacky that make no sense at all. Just to give an example (I dont go there often and one my friends pointed me out) -- that some stupid asinine Moderator posted a story about Match Fixing in IPL2 -- a story that was pulled right out of his A-S-S. And that thread received more than 60 Replies in less than 3 Hours with almost every SINGLE F'ING forum member contributing to it -- Jumping Up and Down with Joy -- Offering Friday Namazs -- hoping wishing -- it were true -- so that they can all celebrate endlessly. And this was -- right in the middle of SL Pak Series. And look at your audacity (or may I call stupidity) -- to come and make such a statement -- that only your friggin countrymen who along with you live in a la-la land will believe -- and the rest of the world will get a nice laugh out of it.
no honestly' date=' look on the main page threads there is hardly any talk about the indian team there, here there is always alot of threads regarding pakistan, it's like you guys are talking about pakistan more than your own team most of the time?[/quote'] do u need us to post the threads u hv in ur forum? and what ppl post there???? everything happens to your team indias fault....isnt it........didnt some one write that india will get flat pitches and pakistan green ones because television audiences want to see india and for revenues ICC will let India reach finals.......... Or what about threads on Indian fast bowlers????go back and tell your brethern that those Indian fast bowlers they laugh at have taken their country to more test wins than your fast bowlers.............who cant win a test match in 4 yrs.......no ODI series victory in 4 years........and then you win a T20 cup and think you are the best team in the world...wake up..........you are no where near.. Above all............even your players like Gul and Younis Khan can only talk about India........we have come a long way from our fixation of winning againist Pakistan.........we though always want to win againist them but rite now we focus on better teams then pakistan like SAf/OZ/SL.........we still luv to beat you guys but we have better teams than pakistan to beat ............ Your government and police and army cant protect a srilankan team what right you have to hold the world cup?No one will play in your country so all other countries should leave their rights to hold the cup...why? all this is India s fault right..... I dont know how many threads you guys have on india..........is your whole country liars.....and cheater and whinners like on that comm
OK guys no need to discuss what is being discussed on other forums. Undisputed the reason for so many threads on Pakistan, is to make you and your friends feel welcome :D
And of course, PCB and Pakistani cricketers manage to stay in the news even when they are not playing any cricket. And mostly due to the wrong reasons.
I dont blame fans here. Pak is World Champion and every body wants to talk about Champion Team.:dance:
Hmm.. a champion team with 85 points in Test Rankings while the team on top is at 127 points. OR a champion team languishing at 6th/7th Position in ODI ranking when the top 3 teams are 25-30 points ahead of the "champion team"...
I dont blame fans here. Pak is World Champion and every body wants to talk about Champion Team.:dance:
hahahahahaha..................world champions who havent won a test in 4 years and an odi series in 5 years.... world champion...............play some good cricket and then lay claim to that title........won T20 good well congo now prove it was not lottery win............like india proved.........