Was Agarkar more tailunted than Akram?

Agarkar has better away record (home of the opposition) than Akram. He has taken 97 wickets in 60 games at 1.62 wickets per match whereas Akram has taken 168 wickets in 121 matches at 1.39 wickets per match. What more, the strike rate of Akram was 37 whereas that of Sir Aggy was just 30. He is probably the greatest bowler of all time :hail:Aggy's Stats Akram's Stats
Agree,and wayyyy better than any of the bowlers in our current lineup

wow sir aggy's avg is just 27.8,magnificent S/R of 33 and a decent E/R of 5..surely the greatest indian odi bwler along with srinath.. those stats are comparable to the ATGs of the game,1.6 wkts per match for almost 200 odis is no joke,add to that 100 odi maiden ovrs bowled .sir aggy :adore:

I'd say they are about the same. Although most batsmen think that Agarkar had more talent than Wasim, at least some others feel that Wasim was better. This is one of those great debates in cricket in the last 25 years. Similar to Tendulkar or Lara? Richie Benaud's commentary to Tony Greig? Coke or Pepsi? People are always going to be divided over this.

I'd say they are about the same. Although most batsmen think that Agarkar had more talent than Wasim, at least some others feel that Wasim was better. This is one of those great debates in cricket in the last 25 years. Similar to Tendulkar or Lara? Richie Benaud's commentary to Tony Greig? Coke or Pepsi? People are always going to be divided over this.
True...A few people think that Wasim was more talented and TBH he had his few moments too ( I always think Wasim is like Joginder Sharma in LOI - both had their moments in greatest stage) but Agarkar was in a different league altogether....Agarkar also never used bottle caps or fixed matches...nor was he spotted smoking marijuana...so on an ethical scale, there is no comparison anyways.... Agarkar >>>>>Wasim IMO in LOI...