Ponting retires from T20

Feed

SRT also did it to prolong his career ' date=' play more ODIs and test. Frankly I dont see much difference[/quote'] not really.atleast he never said so.i have no reason to believe he did it to prolong his test n ODI career.he could have easily played the T20 WC(like Ricky has done) n then retired if that was the case

Lol honestly some of you will do anything to have a go at Ponting wont you.. Tendulkar retires from 20/20 he's a great bloke, giving the youngsters a go. Ponting retires from 20/20 he's a selfish git. If he was a selfish git, he'd play 20/20 earn loads of money and not really care about how he performs.

Lol honestly some of you will do anything to have a go at Ponting wont you.. Tendulkar retires from 20/20 he's a great bloke, giving the youngsters a go. Ponting retires from 20/20 he's a selfish git. If he was a selfish git, he'd play 20/20 earn loads of money and not really care about how he performs.
You're right some people are having double standards, but some of them are just being sarcastic.
^ It's hard to tell...
Grow a sense of humor.
No.. You are the fool, it is his career he can do whatever he wants.. Who tha hell are u to say such things ? Oh yeah, he's just goin to retire for Sachin. Why do you presume he just wants most runs or most hundreds for ? Maybe, he wants to achieve more success with Australia. And even if he does want to do that, then what's wrong with that ? It would mean that he'd be batting well. You ask what else is there for him to achieve in test cricket ? I think that is obvious to most....
Who are we to tell anything about anybody else? Don't get holy and get a sense of humor. It was in jest, fool. Why are u so touchy anyway? And what's the obvious thing to most about his retirement from T20Is, which Australia play hardly, anyway?
Who are we to tell anything about anybody else? Don't get holy and get a sense of humor. It was in jest, fool. Why are u so touchy anyway? And what's the obvious thing to most about his retirement from T20Is, which Australia play hardly, anyway?
Reaad man, I said the most obvious thing about what he has left to achieve in tests.. beating England in England

Vitriol from Indian fans has started only after Sydney test. I lost interest in both Ponting and Hayden after the 2008 Aus series. Both are not gentlemen and don't deserve any appreciation, even if they play top class cricket. I wished for Aus to lose in the Ashes and was so glad to see Ponting lose this time and even in 2005. It is worth it despite seeing a beaming Hussain or Athers. Everytime Ponting argues with the umpires and get away with it, I feel he is a despicable char and I don't ever wish that he get the most 100s or most runs record. He already has a enviable record, let him be happy with it.