Desi FML=> MyLifeIsDesi

punjabi_khota

True. Too many "oh my cousin proposed to me/gonna marry me" :nervous::nervous: BUT you can click on the academic section, OBVIOUSLY no padosis there!! :hehe: :yay:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:`

Today, My dad asked if I want to become a Doctor or an Engineer. My mom shouted from the kitchen that I will become a doctor, my dad replied to her saying I should become a engineer. Last I heard they were still fighting over what I want to become. Why do they even come and ask me ? MLID It still happens? WTF is parents' obsession with these two professions?:hysterical:

Today, a set of headphones I bought from Best Buy stopped working. We couldn't use the warranty because we didn't have the receipt. So we went to Best Buy and bought another pair. My dad then used the receipt for the new pair to return the broken headphones and get his money back. MLID. :poink:
Desigenious.

Today, a set of headphones I bought from Best Buy stopped working. We couldn't use the warranty because we didn't have the receipt. So we went to Best Buy and bought another pair. My dad then used the receipt for the new pair to return the broken headphones and get his money back. MLID. :poink:
:hail: Only a desi can be smart and cheap at the same time.

Today, I realized desi people can count to 20 on one hand. How? They use the little lines on their fingers, rather than the fingers themselves, thats how. MLID. :cool: :isalute:
That is a much smarter way of counting. Its for semu-illiterate people to count one on one finger. Or for those with defective vision.