Was Kapil paaji our BIGGEST hitting beast eva ?

patriot

'biggest.....beast....fastest....' I am hearing these adjectives a little too often these days. We seem to be going a little too 'pakistani' off late. It's time the Indian fans stopped eating those lbs of red meat and started eating a little more of brain food.

'biggest.....beast....fastest....' I am hearing these adjectives a little too often these days. We seem to be going a little too 'pakistani' off late. It's time the Indian fans stopped eating those lbs of red meat and started eating a little more of brain food.
LOL... Fortunately I've never touched meat in my lifetime.

Havent seen much of Kapil’s batting either live or recorded so cannot really make a well informed comment. But among current players, I cannot see even a micrometer past Yuvraj. Many an astronaut returning from space has claimed to see cricket balls orbiting the earth in the upper atmosphere. We all now know who put them there.

Amay Khurasia.. if anyone has seen him
The khurasias and bedades were lost to the 6-hitting hype around them. They would try to hit every ball for six just like afretard... which is why they were not as consistent and duly dropped. I am so glad that BCCI selectors don't think like the PCB ones...