Funniest books ever

cowboysfan

I love books and still try to read one a month.some of favorite books which made be laugh out loud and provided much entertainment over the years 1)catch-22 ,a classic and i must have read this multiple times and i still cant help laughing at this great book . 2)Wodehouse -I pretty much have read all his books .I recommend the code of the woosters 3)hitchhikers guide to the galaxy series-Douglas adams was a genius. 4)English,august:--D 5)Portnoy’s Complaint-worth it. 6)catcher in the rye 7)John Irving had some funny novels-i liked the world according to garp. 8)High fidelity(yes it is a book) 9)bill bryson-got to appreciate some hilarious non-fiction writing from bryson. 10)some new authors who i like are Carl hiaasen and christopher moore. what are some of your favorites?

Ncert की इतिहास की पुस्तकें
lol The Hitchhikers Guide books are excellent. Especially the first three, IMHO the 5th part in the trilogy is a bit of let down. The joy if it lies in the fact you can read them ANY number of times and laugh all over again. Work of Genius, Doug Adams is a legend. And the characters are great. I read this book called Money by Martin Amis recently and found it very funny

I have to say I have tried reading Discworld books, i know many people who love them, but I could never really get into them. Do not see what all the fuss is about

to Kill the mocking Bird
Is this the Harper Lee book? or a spoof of To Kill A Mockingbird Are you sure its one of the funniest books ever??

horrible OP If you haven't mentioned Terry Pratchett's Discowrld series the op has no value :P Wodehouse Saki Douglas Adams/ Terry Pratchett for this generation
Concur. Carl Hiasen is very good and so is Bill Waterson (surprised no one included calvin and hbbes yet)

I have to say I have tried reading Discworld books, i know many people who love them, but I could never really get into them. Do not see what all the fuss is about Is this the Harper Lee book? or a spoof of To Kill A Mockingbird Are you sure its one of the funniest books ever??
yup the Harper lee one , not saying it was a flat out funny , though had me in splits on occasions ..for some reason i tend to pick up serious books , so at least among the ones i have read this was funny at some level

I love books and still try to read one a month.some of favorite books which made be laugh out loud and provided much entertainment over the years 1)catch-22 ,a classic and i must have read this multiple times and i still cant help laughing at this great book . 2)Wodehouse -I pretty much have read all his books .I recommend the code of the woosters 3)hitchhikers guide to the galaxy series-Douglas adams was a genius. 4)English,august:--D 5)Portnoy’s Complaint-worth it. 6)catcher in the rye 7)John Irving had some funny novels-i liked the world according to garp. 8)High fidelity(yes it is a book) 9)bill bryson-got to appreciate some hilarious non-fiction writing from bryson. 10)some new authors who i like are Carl hiaasen and christopher moore. what are some of your favorites?
Thanks. I have never read any comedy books ever. So, I will try a few of these.