Weekend poll - ICF's most pawned poster?

Mr. Wicket

Weekend poll - ICF's most pawned poster?  

1. 1.

• patriot
    • fineleg
    • CC1981/Bongosamaj
    • amits
    • HariSampath
    • flamy
    • Donny
    • Ian Pont
    • Entire CSK Contingent during IPL
    • Other (please specify)

Here’s more;

• Muscly_boy Rauhulrulezz (Remember the guy who keeps saying ‘That is soooo gay’for almost everything, if he had nothing else to say?) hurriedly changing his avtar the day after it was revealed that Shoaib Akhtar had warts on his testis.. :haha:
  • My metrosexual moment in a recent chit-chat thread where I accidentally confessed to doing everything starting from getting my eyebrows trimmed, getting my body fat percentage checked every 2 hours to having regular sessions at a tanning saloon. :laugh:

• Holysmoke’s ‘Mashallah you iz been pwned’ comment he drew using MS-Paint on a cricinfo screen-shot that showed the Delhi team to be stone dead last in that Ranji season. Amits had earlier claimed that Delhi would simply blitz the opposition and win with 10 games to spare. :rotfl:
  • H4te’s ‘Attn Gaurav_Indian (or ViruRulez)’ thread, where he had the enlarged picture of Gaurav_Indian’s avtar that showed him humping a stuffed tiger or leopard. :haha:
  • H4te’s ‘the time is now 8.45’ post in one of the threads. The time-stamp on the same post indicated the time to be 8.49 :laugh:

• H4te’s ‘Attn Gaurav_Indian (or ViruRulez)’ thread, where he had the enlarged picture of Gaurav_Indian’s avtar that showed him humping a stuffed tiger or leopard. :haha:

It was Dark_Warrior, with the Hump-o-Leopard. h4te getting pwned by the Youtube Jpeg Image :hehe: