Eid Mubarak

Guest gaurav_indian

You IZ muslim? :hmmmm:
Yes I am a Muslim by religion but believe that humanity is more important for any human than any individual religion Frankly speaking I am not so religious though I respect all religions and my first ambition in life is to attain the pinnacle of success and second ambition is to make India the world's most powerful economic superpower and third is to work for humanity all over the world as a whole. :pray:

Guest gaurav_indian
Yes I am a Muslim by religion but believe that humanity is more important for any human than any individual religion Frankly speaking I am not so religious though I respect all religions and my first ambition in life is to attain the pinnacle of success and second ambition is to make India the world's most powerful economic superpower and third is to work for humanity all over the world as a whole. :pray:
:omg: woh kaise? Aur apna asal naam batao sharmaao mat.:eyedance:

Sorry bhai I cannot tell my actual first name but my last name is "Zaman". My first name is extremely unique and rare and so I cannot reveal it due to personal reasons. I am the only one in the world with that name. I am unique and my ambitions in life are also unique. :icflove: Regarding the bold part, I don't want to spill the beans so early. I have plans for each and everything since my childhood but I work step by step in life. :winky: If there is less corruption and the person is unbiased and has the brains and zeal to develop India then it is surely possible. But I wont tell a lie too. My first and foremost ambition is to reach pinnacle of success for myself and then only my second and third ambitions come. In fact, all of them are inter-related. If I achieve one, I have plans for the second and the third. :winky:

I have never got special holiday on Ramzan but got one of Eid-Ul-Fitr and Eid-Ul-Bakr. There are two Eids every year and perhaps you are getting confused about that. The two Eids are normally within an interval of about 2 months and there are govt. holidays on both the Eids.
Yes, that's correct. It was for Ramzan (ending of fast) and Bakrid. (Bakr-eid). And then there was also 'last day of Muharram' which I think is a Shiite festival.

Yes' date=' that's correct. It was for Ramzan (ending of fast) and Bakrid. (Bakr-eid). And then there was also 'last day of Muharram' which I think is a Shiite festival.[/quote'] First part is ok ,,, Bakr - Eid is not really bakr eid, the actual name is Eid Ul Adha (Means a bigger Eid). It doesnt come in Muharram but it comes in Dhul Hajjah (an islamic calender) , in other terms Eid ul Adha is celebrated on the last day of Hajj. Bkar - eid is a name given in India but bakara in Arabic means a Cow.

First part is ok ,,, Bakr - Eid is not really bakr eid, the actual name is Eid Ul Adha (Means a bigger Eid). It doesnt come in Muharram but it comes in Dhul Hajjah (an islamic calender) , in other terms Eid ul Adha is celebrated on the last day of Hajj. Bkar - eid is a name given in India but bakara in Arabic means a Cow.
Oh my god :woot: :desiman: No cow meat .. no cow meat

You lot are getting confused between Eid-ul-adha and Eid-ul-fitr. One comes at the end of the holy month of Ramadan and the other one is roughly 90 days later. This year Eid-ul-Fitr will be coinciding more or less with Christmas.

Sorry bhai I cannot tell my actual first name but my last name is "Zaman". My first name is extremely unique and rare and so I cannot reveal it due to personal reasons. I am the only one in the world with that name. I am unique and my ambitions in life are also unique. :icflove: Regarding the bold part, I don't want to spill the beans so early. I have plans for each and everything since my childhood but I work step by step in life. :winky: If there is less corruption and the person is unbiased and has the brains and zeal to develop India then it is surely possible. But I wont tell a lie too. My first and foremost ambition is to reach pinnacle of success for myself and then only my second and third ambitions come. In fact, all of them are inter-related. If I achieve one, I have plans for the second and the third. :winky:
:hatsoff::isalute: best of luck..........may the almighty fulfill ur dreams....

^ Gunner thats Eid Ul Adha which comes later-I think its around November sometime. The one on Sunday was Eid ul Fitr' date=' which normally falls around Navratri time.[/quote'] Yes, you are probably correct. I might have switched the two by mistake.

:omg: :omg: Viru and Desi are muslims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :omg:
kyun saare musalmaan kya pakistan mein hi rehte hai.............for ur information there are 22millz muslims in india........more than pakistan two of our presidents have been muslims our cricket team has been lead by muslims in 2004 a catholic lady left the PM seat for a sikh who was sworn in by a muslim..........this is INDIA.......... theer have been many muslims of great importance in INDIA One of them beat the hell out of pakistan army in indo pak war of 1965........vir abdul hamid

kyun saare musalmaan kya pakistan mein hi rehte hai.............for ur information there are 22millz muslims in india........more than pakistan two of our presidents have been muslims our cricket team has been lead by muslims in 2004 a catholic lady left the PM seat for a sikh who was sworn in by a muslim..........this is INDIA.......... theer have been many muslims of great importance in INDIA One of them beat the hell out of pakistan army in indo pak war of 1965........vir abdul hamid
Completely irrelevent post. The kid was just wondering.