Does India have to win everytime?

Since Dhoni took over India has prettty much won all the ODI series (if memory serves me right). I am talking about 50-50 not T20 which is shyte. So I am willing to give them a break since the team is somewhat depleted. Pak are a shyte team especially in the batting dept. They got lucky today because of our crappy bowling. Luck will not shine on them all the time. And even after all these years SRT has to come off for India to win :hail:

Champions win............We ain't no champion' date=' with such a pathetic bowling attack one has to lower expectations.[/quote'] you are right. so instead of having an attitude that it doesnt matter if we lose some, we need to tighten our bowling so that we win all matches. or atleast a greater %. Thats what champion teams are made and we should aim for that.. your OP "does India have t win everytime?" - doesnt sound positive.. its not just the players who have to think and play like champions.. the board, the selectors and even the fans have to start thinking like champions and demand positive results.. look at the australians.. you'll know