Raina and Gambhir

flamy

Pure class. This is how our team is different from the daddy days of 90s. :finger: We just need to tweak the team a little bit, bringing in Nayar for Yuppo and fitting in Mishra for a pacer and we'll be a different team. What fantastic in your face batting from both Raina and Gambhir and both of them got out in an unlucky fashion. I love my team. :isalute:

To be honest, I did not give a chance to this batting line up. In other words, I expected us to fold out under 200. Raina and GG took care of the RRR and were finding boundaries at ease. I agree with Nayar and Mishra's inclusion. But knowing MSD's captaincy and man-management skills he won't change the team or at the max he'll bring in Mishra for RP. He did the same blunder in T20 WC by sticking to same god damn XI and did not fiddle with the men at his disposal (don't take it the perverted way! :thefinger:)

Raina and Gauti are pure class but I think Raina still has some days to reach perfection though Gauti has nearly reached that in the last few years. I personally would also prefer Dhoni coming at his usual no. 3 position even while chasing a big total. If he wants to play the sheet anchor role he can also do that instead of Dravid. Even if Dhoni plays a sheet anchor role yet he would have a better SR than Dravid IMO. Dravid can come later on in the innings in case of emergency.